Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered Nuke Day - Jailbreak LR

Status
Not open for further replies.

d3serT

Unremarkable

d3sert

My first question is, the purpose of the LR, like what are the BLU meant to do?

My second question
, is killing reds with the bombs that fall from the sky considered FK?

My third and last question:
Let's say the warden put a marker then a bomb was announced nearby, is it the warden's obligation to put a marker elsewhere?

P.S
: Sorry if my english sucks.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
My first question is, the purpose of the LR, like what are the BLU meant to do?
Currently it's up to the warden. They can either give orders as normal or just let the round be a freeday. If this is changed I'll try to reply to this thread with an update.
My second question, is killing reds with the bombs that fall from the sky considered FK?
If reds get bombed on a freeday or in a situation where they could've easily avoided it but chose not to, it's not a freekill. However, see my next point.
My third and last question: Let's say the warden put a marker then a bomb was announced nearby, is it the warden's obligation to put a marker elsewhere?
Warden cannot force reds to walk into bombs if he's doing a normal round. He must give them an opportunity to legally leave the blast zone if at all possible. If this were not the case warden could order reds to a marker then just wait for the nuke to kill them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom