Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Nugget's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brisket

Maestro

What was your type of punishment?
Ban

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:162166525

Who has punished you?
Rainbowrob

Why were you punished?
cause i was being really toxic when i shouldn't have been

Why should we revoke your punishment?
because i really miss playing on the blackwonder servers they were my favorite servers to play on everyone of my friends play there and i cant cause i was being a real jerk and i admit i was being toxic and im super sorry if i get unbanned i wont ever be toxic on a blackwonder server again

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
It's been a few weeks and before you were banned you were indeed quite the toxic tamale. Me and Rob were the main admins who had interaction with you and decided your behavior in game was inappropriate especially with your handling of donor privileges that had since been removed regarding an incident prior to your ban. Since you took the time to appeal and seem genuinely sorry we have decided to unban you and place a 1 month silence (chat gag and mic mute) that begins as of a few minutes ago. Should you be caught being so much as being rude to another player or avoiding your blocks through any means, a permanent punishment will be issued irrevocably. Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom