Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted NotNotches staff application

Good enough to be an admin?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boney African Feet

An Extraordinary Nerd

Pip

Member Name NotNotchSilly

Name Emile

Contact Information

Your Age 13, almost 14 ill be 14 in may

Location Netherlands

Your SteamID STEAM_0:0:63681593

Other Information

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

If Yes, which ones? I have managed a minecraft server before, but not a Tf2 server, it wasn't really a famous server and it is closed now, it was called Dutchcraft
Why do you want to become an admin? I love the servers owned by Blackwonder, especially jaibreak but sadly on the jailbreak server, there are alot of freekills as well as people that don't either speak English and or have a microphone, these people still join the guards team and its really annoying.

Are you familiar with admin commands? Yes and no, yes because I've used admin commands before on Minecraft but not on Tf2 so that's a little bit different. But I'm very willing to learn these new commands, in fact I've already searched for the: ban, mute, gag and kick commands.
And I'm still searching for more and more useful commands.

Do you know any of our current staff members? No, thats because I mainly play jailbreak and on the jailbreak server there are hardly any staff on, thats why I want to become an admin.

If Yes, please tell us the their names. None

Please tell us when you usually play and are available. In the weekends I'll be playing around 7 AM until 6PM, but with some breaks ofcourse, and around school days ill be playing from 4PM till around 6PM, please note this is European time

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know. Not really much, except that I've been playing on this server for alot of time already, but I never knew there was forums so thats why this forum account is really new.

How would you go about punishing a hacker/spammer/simple rulebreaker...etc.? I would personally ban hackers instantly, I would first warn spammers, if they don't stop after that I would mute them for atleast a hour, depending on how much they spammed, rulebreakers really depends on which rules they break, if someone freekills some people I would ban him/her for 1 day, if he/she freekills alot of people around 3-7 days, if someone is armory camping I would ban the person for 12 hours,
If someone scams someone else I would perma ban the scammer

Last edited:

Master fiN

Strange
Wow. You actually joined here today, and that isn't good, i think. I'm not an admin here. But i hope i can tell my opinion still. Yet, i voted *Not sure..
Admins/owner decide are you gonna get accepted, or not.

Boney African Feet

An Extraordinary Nerd

Pip

Wow. You actually joined here today, and that isn't good, i think. I'm not an admin here. But i hope i can tell my opinion still. Yet, i voted *Not sure..
Admins/owner decide are you gonna get accepted, or not.

Yes, I understand what you mean, I never knew there were forums, until I was really mad about freekillers and just googled the server name, and now I`m here, hoping to do something about them

Loldielol

Holy Buckets
I believe every servers announce our forums :p Just probably haven't noticed it :)

Any case I've seen a lot of applicants posting from Jailbreak servers stating lack of admins, if you think you can keep up with the freekilling then sure, though you having registered today is a minus on my side

Though as usual, I'll stand by the majority vote.

Boney African Feet

An Extraordinary Nerd

Pip

I believe every servers announce our forums :p Just probably haven't noticed it :)

Any case I've seen a lot of applicants posting from Jailbreak servers stating lack of admins, if you think you can keep up with the freekilling then sure, though you having registered today is a minus on my side

Though as usual, I'll stand by the majority vote.
Thank you for reading my application :D

Arcalium

Majestic Tree
Hey Notch, first of all welcome to the community. :)
Second, your application overall is pretty good i'd say, though you only registered today is a big minus.

But we do need more moderators who generally like playing the jailbreak server
so the server could live up to its full potential.

Either way like Loldielol i stand by the majority vote.

Boney African Feet

An Extraordinary Nerd

Pip

Hey Notch, first of all welcome to the community. :)
Second, your application overall is pretty good i'd say, though you only registered today is a big minus.

But we do need more moderators who generally like playing the jailbreak server
so the server could live up to its full potential.

Either way like Loldielol i stand by the majority vote.

Thank you for reading my application :D and thank you for welcoming me :D

J

jamo03

Your application looks good to me, but from your reply to my thread wasn't pleasant. Blackwonder replied after with a much nicer reply. You have to be considerate of all people's views to be an admin. So I down-voted.

J

jamo03

Your application looks good to me, but from your reply to my thread wasn't pleasant. Blackwonder replied after with a much nicer reply. You have to be considerate of all people's views to be an admin. So I down-voted.
Oh, and I see you deleted your reply. I don't think admins should do that. Whatever they do they should be proud of.

Boney African Feet

An Extraordinary Nerd

Pip

In that thread you admitted yo be quilty of mic spamming and just an hour before that there was someone mic spamming and that's really annoying so that's why.

Loldielol

Holy Buckets
Please refrain from posting off-topic, this is supposed to be an application, not a discussion on who's the best and/or who's right

Dirakia

Positively Inhumane
All in one the application is actually good
The only thing that kinda bothers me is your age ^^'
I dont want to be rude but having a 13/14 year old Moderator would make me a bit unsure ^^;
From me its a "Not sure" so no "no" nor a "yes"

Boney African Feet

An Extraordinary Nerd

Pip

All in one the application is actually good
The only thing that kinda bothers me is your age ^^'
I dont want to be rude but having a 13/14 year old Moderator would make me a bit unsure ^^;
From me its a "Not sure" so no "no" nor a "yes"
I understand I'm kinda young but I think I would be a good staff member because I do know a lot of jailbreak and its rules, read this for example: http://blackwonder.tf/threads/jailbreak-rules.208/

Boney African Feet

An Extraordinary Nerd

Pip

Yeah i know and thats very good ^^
But Blackwonder also has alot more Gamemodes than just JB :p
Yeah I really like Randomizer, x10, Dodgeball, MGE and Jumping a lot and I'm also a huge fan of trading, So I could be pretty active on those servers as well. :)

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hello NotNotchSilly,
first of all I want to thank you for your patience. The votes state a clear no with 6 of 8 votes dedicated to this option. However in my opinion, your English is tremendous (considering your age). Sidenote: Just remember that it's spelled "a lot". Way better than many other horrendous applications I had the pleasure to put my eyes on.

The content of your application is fine, nothing spectacular but good. So against all public votes I will accept you.

Welcome to the Team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom