Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Notice about the Uber Upgrades servers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have noticed a few bugs with the uber upgrades servers, the ones with the x10 plugin loaded as well as UU.

the Stock Grenade launcher WILL NOT fire (even if you buy whatever for it) as i believe the x10 is trying to apply its stuff along with the ugprades and its conflicting

the Half-Zatoichi also will not let you switch away as it still tries to take away 50x10 (500) hp if you try to switch away without getting a kill

and im sure theres more but I cannot think of any more off the top of my head atm.

id be willing to get a demo of these bugs or anything else needed,

thanks in advance

Warrak

Rage Inducing

Warrak

Also would like to note if your hp goes above 2000 and you get hit, (even by a friendly rocket, doesnt matter if it does no damage) it takes your hp down to 2k, dont know if this is a bug or not
I have ran into this issue as well, and its kinda a let down since I enjoy going on and tanking peoples damage just like on a Hale server.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Moving this to where it'll actually be seen, and marked appropriately

Warrak

Rage Inducing

Warrak

spawn killing is also an issue on the uber upgrades server;):
1f6uno.jpg

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Grenade launcher x10 effects have been removed. I can't seem to fix the Half-Zatoichi however.

Warrak

Rage Inducing

Warrak

This is for guns like stock shotguns, minuguns , all sniper rifles, pistols, and spy primaries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom