Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Not enough admins

Status
Not open for further replies.

kichen

Strange
So... whenever I join in on the trading server (minecraft_neon) I hear screaming children and people who spawn camp and loads of more problems, and... I would actually like if there was a staff member who joins often :p

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

We have a very simple way to resolve this issue. You can call an admin to join from Discord or add an admin and they will join. We currently have @Fish-Related Crimes who administrates those servers mainly, and I don't think he will have an issue with you adding him on steam. However, you can call any admin who is online. We do have quite a few applications at the moment, where you can feel free to give your views on them becoming admin, as that may give them the advantage in getting admin, which solves your issue.

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
We also are not that small of a community. with over 170 server, even admins can get lost occasionally.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

I've nothing major to add but if you hear little kids screaming, you can manually mute them through the main menu so you can't hear their voice communication, but it does block you from seeing their chat messages too. If selfmute is still a plugin on the trade server, then I suggest using that too.

Console

Server Clearing
You can do 2 things 1. Call for help in discord requesthelp where you type this @Admins and then the server Ip or 2. File a report about the person and what rule(s) hes breaking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom