Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Nostalgic Gamer's Mute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostalgic Gamer

Unremarkable
Username: Nostalgic Gamer

What is your type of punishment?
Mute

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:31012680

Who has punished you?
10000 Cold Knights

Why were you punished?
apparently being toxic

Why should we revoke your punishment?
because i was not being toxic all i told piss was to shut up because he kepts running his mouth about political debates and generally being a pain in the ass iv got demos of him arguing with players on the server and he himself is the only one that was being toxic and i see the baby was thrown out with the bathwater with this one
i don't deserve to be gag and muted piss has been an ongoing problem the whole server is tired of him im tired of him il send the demos over discord

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
You presented a 140,000 tick demo without voice_loopback 1 on as evidence and just expected me to believe his actions were unprovoked. I honestly should've just thrown it out, but I thought this would get my point across better. You shouldn't be reporting people for "toxicity" if you're behaving in the exact same manner as they are.
That username in the attached screenshot was purely altruistic as well, I'm sure. You brought up the point that people are toxic in the AE server, fine, but you should be reporting them, not joining them. You're as culpable as they are once you do.

Attachments

• Screenshot (56).png
    Screenshot (56).png
    1 MB · Views: 130
Last edited:

Nostalgic Gamer

Unremarkable
You presented a 140,000 tick demo without voice_loopback 1 on as evidence and just expected me to believe his actions were unprovoked. I honestly should've just thrown it out, but I thought this would get my point across better. You shouldn't be reporting people for "toxicity" if you're behaving in the exact same manner as they are.
That username in the attached screenshot was purely altruistic as well, I'm sure. You brought up the point that people are toxic in the AE server, fine, but you should be reporting them, not joining them. You're as culpable as they are once you do.
honestly in the grand scheme of things muting me for being toxic indicates this server is suppose to be kid friendly right?
and as for voice loopback i disable it to prevent microphone feedback from my equipment i can't talk with the microphone picking up my voice which causes an echo. i can tell you don't play on ae and you think its sunshine and rainbows there well its not me getting muted for being toxic when all the proof you have is just a single name in the name change history and the statement from piss with no demo of course and you took the easy way out and just muted and gagged both of us i feel like this was not handled properly a quick patch job is easy resolving an issue would be too much time in your busy life to deal with its called throwing the baby out with the bath water
any who if you guys punish us for being toxic then you should gag and mute everyone on AE in the attachments is another demo from another users pov with voice loopback enabled

Attachments

• kid.dem
    22.9 MB · Views: 106

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
honestly in the grand scheme of things muting me for being toxic indicates this server is suppose to be kid friendly right?
Not necessarily, there's a difference between being "kid friendly" and disallowing player harassment.
and as for voice loopback i disable it to prevent microphone feedback from my equipment i can't talk with the microphone picking up my voice which causes an echo.
Sure. Like I said, this was one of the reasons I should've just invalidated the report.
i can tell you don't play on ae and you think its sunshine and rainbows there well its not
I've never said that. As I said previously, the server's behavior doesn't excuse you breaking rules.
me getting muted for being toxic when all the proof you have is just a single name in the name change history and the statement from piss with no demo of course
Not sure why you keep dismissing your logs. Sure they don't show voice chat activity, but if this is what you're saying in chat it's unlikely you can be trusted in vc either. I also made the decision to silence both of you independent of piss' "statement" (I'm assuming that's who made the report on you) since no evidence was provided.
and you took the easy way out and just muted and gagged both of us i feel like this was not handled properly a quick patch job is easy resolving an issue would be too much time in your busy life to deal with its called throwing the baby out with the bath water
If I wanted to take the easy way out, I would've just silenced him and been done with it. I also would've declined this appeal without giving you a chance to respond. Also, your figure of speech implies that you're innocent. Your priors say otherwise, especially considering this isn't the first time you've gone down with piss.
any who if you guys punish us for being toxic then you should gag and mute everyone on AE
Sure. Just give me ID's and evidence. If it's truly that bad then clearly it hasn't gotten enough staff attention. Perhaps I should rectify that.
I'll be honest, I would've removed this if you had even attempted to apologize for your actions, or stated that they would not continue. Instead all you've done is express hatred towards Piss and tried to justify your actions based on his and others on the server. In that case, you should be happy, he's punished now, same as you.
Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom