Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Noodle ball's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noodle ball

Beef Flavored
What is your SteamID?
U:1:160998427

Who has banned you?
Lucas

Why were you banned?
Glitch abuse of the newish late spawn glitch on jb

Why should we unban you?
NY | Jailbreak is hands down my favorite server, i am very active on it where i usually play for hours every time i join and when i first did the glitch it was on accident but i decided that i should explore the boundaries of the glitch to perfect it in a way which i did and figured out how to do it always. This resulted in me getting carried away and i started to abuse it, this was similar when i found the rechargables glitch and Rainbowrobb told me he knew what i was doing and i must stop which i acknowledged and now don't do. I really don't like this ban as it just eats me away on the inside as i got banned from my favorite server. Even though it is a 1 day ban, when i got it i started to feel extremely bored as jb was all i would ever play unless i joined ProvidedTimmy for some Jump maps or shenanigans on other servers. Anyways i sincerely regret what i did.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
I'm sure Lucas will sort this out but i have been told you do it quite a bit by suicide so perhaps he can also feedback on this, you do play regularly though and should know the rules so i'll leave myself neutral on this one and just give my two cents

Noodle ball

Beef Flavored
@will5023 yeah i will admit i did do it quite a bit like how suicide said and with all my hours on jb it was my fault for not realizing i was in fact abusing a glitch. Also i just now witnessed the post made by Jack reporting the glitch and Lucas stating it will result a ban and thanks for your reply. Also i forgot to add i found the glitch about 5 days ago and if you want to know how i did it in detail just ask or another method of communication so people don't know.

Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
To be honest, I have a strong opinion the other way. Since you readily admit that you have been previously warned about exploiting and continued to find new ways to do it. I have half the mind to extend it to a week for exploiting and ignoring a warning about it. Alas, I'll leave it to @Lucas . But I think you have proven by your own words, that you have learned nothing.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Hello @Noodle ball,

It is great to see that you have made an effort to appeal your ban and that you are honest with us.
We were told that some people were abusing a respawn glitch that has been here for as long as I have been here as far as I know.
People have used it and they have been told to stop, you now admit that you have been warned before about not abusing glitches. Instead, I would have liked it if you had reported it.
I am sorry but because you have been warned before (even though you have not been banned) I am going to keep it at a day.
I hope you won't do it again and thank you for not wanting to tell other people how to do it.

Greetings,
Lucas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom