Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Noctisx1's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noctisx1

Strange
Username: Noctisx1

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:562107659

Who has punished you?
Console

Why were you punished?
I believe I joined a rocket jumping map and got banned for a dup account.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
it's been 2 years+ so I'm hoping this can give me 1 last chance One of my family members previously got banned on an Alt on my PC in a black wonder server about 2 years ago. The reason I'm making this appeal is I have learnt from having a family member use my PC which has ended with me not playing on black wonder servers for over 2 years. I previously came here to buy an Unban so I can continue on the rocket maps which I only played. but it appears a Ban appeal is required. Thanks for your time

Noctisx1

Strange
I mean, what's it worth to you?
I'm not sure what you mean. But if had a guess I would be fine with paying for an unban if this gets rejected as it wasn't partially my fault I was banned it's why I mentioned I came here to see if I could pay for an unban as I would like to be back in the servers again after 2 years

BananAsriel

Totally Ordinary

Banana

You were caught cheating in 2 different communities and used an alt to bypass the bans only to be caught again here By our anticheat and used an alt to bypass the ban only to be caught again by sourcesleuth

Last edited:

Noctisx1

Strange
I'm not sure about the other community. Nor I'm not sure which community it was specific to. From what I remember an Alt was made and did hack within black wonder which was that Nyx alt my brother created. And regarding previous names, Nyx was the name I told him to use for the alt. So yeah if a second chance is possible then I'm all ears. if the other community is UGC then I was never banned I was a staff at that time and I am still currently staff there. The only servers I played on black wonder was Jump maps

Edited: I did provide Messages to the Now Former C0-owner of UGC back in 2020 which somewhat proved my innocence but that chat log is long gone now

You were caught cheating in 2 different communities and used an alt to bypass the bans only to be caught again here

Noctisx1

Strange
But like I said I would be happy to support and buy an unban if that is a thing here if needed but yeah this happened 2 years ago so i honestly dont remember much
I'm not sure about the other community. Nor I'm not sure which community it was specific to. From what I remember an Alt was made and did hack within black wonder which was that Nyx alt my brother created. And regarding previous names, Nyx was the name I told him to use for the alt. So yeah if a second chance is possible then I'm all ears. if the other community is UGC then I was never banned I was a staff at that time and I am still currently staff there. The only servers I played on black wonder was Jump maps

Edited: I did provide Messages to the Now Former C0-owner of UGC back in 2020 which somewhat proved my innocence but that chat log is long gone now

Last edited:

BananAsriel

Totally Ordinary

Banana

i have No Clue how i could have a shared IP with that Account Unless its from the VPN i have never made more then 1 Account
which was that Nyx alt my brother created. (...) Nyx was the name I told him to use for the alt.
Your connection (IP) is your responsability. whether you were aware of it or not.
It didn't help that while you lied in your appeal you also actively tried to cover both accounts shutting them private, i

Noctisx1

Strange
Yeah i understand that my IP More so My PC is my responsibility. More so lying/private account was more of a freak out then actually wanting to lie if that makes sense either way i do apologies and i hope i can be unbanned and given 1 more chance as this was 2 years ago and i would like to be back on the servers again Thanks for taking the time to view my appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom