Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered no donor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Velvet Cake

I dont know if this is the place to talk about this but I donated a key to the server a little bit ago and I was wondering when I would get the donor because the trade got accepeted. Additionally, I bought a month of donator through credits and when I equipped it in my inventory, it just dissapeared and I never got the donator. But, I put in some command in chat that my friend told me to do and it gave me like 449k credits so I dont know if I accidently recieved credits from the key i donated or what. Im sorry if this is the wrong format, first thread. Btw, this is in Jb

Konny

Notably Dangerous

Konny

I dont know if this is the place to talk about this but I donated a key to the server a little bit ago and I was wondering when I would get the donor because the trade got accepeted. Additionally, I bought a month of donator through credits and when I equipped it in my inventory, it just dissapeared and I never got the donator. But, I put in some command in chat that my friend told me to do and it gave me like 449k credits so I dont know if I accidently recieved credits from the key i donated or what. Im sorry if this is the wrong format, first thread. Btw, this is in Jb

Heya red velvet cake!

If you haven't received donor within a map change, or server restart, AND you have waited longer then two days, i would send a dm to the owner through our discord server with proof of the trade. This is the only solution i have seen people do!
I hope this helps you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom