Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

No. 1 player on VSH allegedly using cheats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bonjour. One of my friends was playing VSH 24/7 Skyhigh this morning - which I frequent - and told me about a player called Dia, who is currently the no. 1 ranked player on that server. He stated that he was not only using cl_interp 9999 to give his melee swings a stupidly large range, but also was apparently cheating.

Upon joining the server, I waited a while for Dia to become Saxton. Upon him being chosen, I began to record a demo and, while I may be mistaken, I do agree with my friend's verdict - every time he got a kill, his flicks looked suspiciously robotic and were oftentimes at players that were outside his prehipheral vision. Towards the end of the demo (I'm too lazy to mark ticks,) he even started swinging at an invisible spy, another instance of him locking onto someone multiple times. Due to his use of cl_interp, these flicks were oftentimes fruitless and delayed, making his aim seem more legitimate. I think that this, coupled with his high standing on the leaderboard, has allowed him to remain undetected by other players.

Reported Player: Ðἷᾄ
Steam ID: [U:1:207018257] | STEAM_1:1:103509128
Reason: Cheating
Evidence: See below

Cheers,
Ramen.

Attachments

• diacheat1.dem
    12.8 MB · Views: 174

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

I don't think he's cheating. There is nothing obvious in the demo at least. As for cl_interp, whatever number you put there, the highest it can go is 0.5 or 500ms delay and that only affects your game and not everybody else's on the server.

One thing that could be possible, but that we can't determine from this demo is that he could be using the new lmaobox fake latency features and backtracking... again, I didn't see anything weird in this demo that would lead me to believe that, in the demo he plays completely normally, but those features are pretty new and I'm not sure how obvious they are yet, one thing you can notice is that the people who use that will have a very high 700-900 constant latency. If you believe he is cheating I much rather prefer you to spectate him when he's not hale. And you definitely shouldn't ask him directly as that will just make him suspicious. His profile is also 4 years old and has no public record of ever breaking a rule. In short, he is not cheating, or if he is this demo certainly doesn't prove it. Thank you for the report though. I'll leave it open for a little longer in case anyone else wants to view it.

1534164544062.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom