Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Niqqop's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niqqop

Username: Niqqop

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/id/Niqqop/

Who has punished you?
Not sure, but I believe the console banned me

Why were you punished?
[Anti-Cheat] Aimbot Detected (TB) | Weapon: tf_weapon_shotgun_building_rescue ?

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Honestly, I don't even know why I got banned for aimbot. I definitely wasn't using anything aimbot related. I guess a possible trigger may have been my auto click macro that I made on Logitech G Hub, basically it just autoclicks the fire button as long as I hold down the button on my mouse. Even then, it's not like I am breaking through the fire rate limits on weapons. My weapon still fires at the normal speed set by tf2, the macro is just so I don't have to keep reclicking to fire my weapon. I believe right before the ban, I was playing soldier with the default shotgun and held the auto click macro to auto fire the shotgun. The shotgun was still firing at the normal rate, but after each pump, the gun would immediately fire. But yeah, besides that I am genuinely clueless as to why I was perma banned. If I absolutely must be banned, it should be for maybe a day or two, but I certainly don't think I did anything to warrant a perma ban. If you are able to check my stats for those matches, I didn't even have stats close to what a hacker would have. If someone would look into this, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Niqqop

This is what my auto click macro looks like on Logitech G Hub.

1684899891460.png

1684899918642.png

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I've removed the ban, but you'll need to disable autoclickers to avoid tripping certain anticheat detections

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 20)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom