Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Nintendo`s E3 2019 Direct

Hyped

Rage Inducing
Prediction:
More news on Luigi's mansion 3
Animal crossing gets revealed but delayed for next year
Smash ultimate gets erdrick and Doom guy (hopefully)
Marvel Ultimate alliance gets a bit of new info
New Mario Maker 2 style revealed to boost up sales
Links awakening gets new gameplay and it's amazing (hopefully)
Retro studios game finally revealed, its a brand new DONKEY KONGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Pokemon gets a little spotlight as well
Astral chain gets a release date for this year

And fire emblem gets delayed again lol.

Hopes:
Pikmin 4
Bayonetta footage :(
A little teaser for metroid prime 4
A metroid prime trilogy
SNES and N64 games for the online service.

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
A new Donkey Kong would be great. I would also love a new F-Zero to be released, but Nintendo has pretty much decided that Captain Falcon is a Smash Bros. character now and that F-Zero doesn't exist. And obviously, I would love to see Doom Guy to show up in Smash. I won't buy the fighter pack, but Doom Guy being in Smash would be great to see.

I'm curious to see how Ultimate Alliance 3 turns out. The art style looks cartoony and less like the Ultimate Universe the initial games were (sort of?) based on. They're mostly sticking to MCU characters thus far, which is a little bit disappointing, but I'm still holding out hopes to see some comic book characters. Like, Moon Knight was in the first Ultimate Alliance, taken out in the second, but I seriously hope he shows up in the third. Moon Knight was honestly the only good comic Marvel really put out in the entirety of 2016, it would be a crime to neglect him. Punisher would be great to see, too. He gets a bit more love because, y'know, he's The Punisher, but he's been missing from all of the Ultimate Alliance games prior. Being one of Marvel's bigger characters I'd expect to see him some more. I guess, more than anything, as a comic book fan, I'm afraid the game is going to be heavily relying on the MCU instead of the comics. Don't get me wrong, the MCU is great, but Marvel has been totally neglecting the comics lately. Like look at MvCI, it's composed almost entirely of cinematic universe characters, only exceptions being Nova and Ghostrider, Not even Sentinel was in that game.

Philip

Australium
- Animal Crossing Anime Dating Sim
- All smash DLC characters are Fire Emblem clones
- More DLC for BOTW
- Hollow Knight Silk Song Reveal
- More trailers for upcoming games (Links Awakening, etc)
- Some special spooky secretive blip reveal at the end hinting towards something big and important
- Mother 3 Localization/New Mother game/remake (not going to happen but PLEASE)

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
I'm just gonna put this out there
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg

DOOM GUY SOON

Corrin

Positively Inhumane

Pompous

>Animal Crossing

Welp, it's that time of year where I go over the kappa island, farm some beetles and fish, sell them and go home a big ol' millionare, looks too good.

>Pokemon
Dear god, this looks too good, nothing else to say.

*others I have not watched yet, hoping for some more hype from Nintendo*

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom