Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined NighthawkTV's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

NighthawkTV

Strange
Username: NighthawkTV

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? 76561198437681072

Who has punished you?
"Panyo"

Why were you punished?
For "Lag-Hack" and silent aim

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Because I had 600 ping? It stormed bad yesterday so its still catching up. However with the silent aim, this is the second time I've been banned for it, and this time i have actual recorded proof of me playing at the time. I legit had trouble getting the simplest of kills.

PanYo

Spectacularly Lethal
Staff Member
Hi there

Because I had 600 ping?
You actually had around 200 ping which isn't terrible but that also shouldn't include you spiking around everywhere 1 frame per sec.

Considering what I recorded with, there's potential lag-hack and a bit of silent aimbot of what the anti-cheat have found. A manger will have to look into the anti-cheat logs and see what they can find. For now, please wait patiently.

NighthawkTV

Strange
i dont have cams or nun but you can see my reasonable reaction to what little info i can gather

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
You were given the benefit of the doubt on a previous appeal and have now been caught by the anticheat a second time. You'll have to wait for a manager to review the ban.
I also found this while looking into the situation. Seems you were busy on other servers while your first appeal was pending.

NighthawkTV

Strange
Here is a demo I just remember i recorded. Should be occurring around the same time as ur clips. You judge if this is silent aim.

Attachments

• lag.dem
    69.6 MB · Views: 21

NighthawkTV

Strange
Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom