What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Nickel.W's ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nickel.W

Strange
What was your type of punishment?:
22 month Ban

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_1:0:146103702

Who has punished you?
Console

Why were you punished?
Dupe accounts

Why should we revoke your punishment?
while being banned for 1 week, my pc died, and I got a new one. I'm on my new one and try to join, to be banned by console for 22 months. all I did was get a new PC and my ban was over anyway AND I'm logged in to the same account that got banned, so id appreciate being able to play blackwonder.

-Nickel.W

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Poptop on your IP got banned last week for donor abuse and sleuth banned you for avoiding a ban. Coincidentally you were also punished recently for donor abuse.

@Herald11

D

Deleted member 3276

Popless mentioned in their appeal that you two share the same router. If that's true, please join a blw voice channel so I can confirm you are different people.

Nickel.W

Strange
Poptop on your IP got banned last week for donor abuse and sleuth banned you for avoiding a ban. Coincidentally you were also punished recently for donor abuse.

@Herald11
again, I never avoided a ban, I just have two people plugged into the same router that play blackwonder, and I said that I got banned for a week; this is being settled with herald anyway.

D

Deleted member 3276

Nickel proved to me that Popless and he are two different people.

Accepted

Reactions: Jim
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)