Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Nick2K's Gag appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Anonymous

Strange
Username: Nick2K

What is your type of punishment?
Gag

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:120992829

Who has punished you?
Est

Why were you punished?
Spam

Why should we revoke your punishment?
(Context I have ADHD) I thought i was clicking my "r_drawviewmodel 0/1" to you know make my viewmodel disappear, but I guess I was spamming my trade bind on accident, I fully understand why it was seen a spamming but it was a mistake on my bad, I'm not looking for a revoke but at least a shorten time, Thank you for taking your time on reading this appeal.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
punished by @est for "spam".

Long list of prior punishments on record, mostly votes. last punishment was 2 years and 2 months ago, votes are much older than that.
1641712979921.png

1641712971060.png

Please be patient until the relevant staff member comes by to review the appeal. Thanks.

Last edited:

est

Spectacularly Lethal
Staff Member
After reviewing it with other staff members I've come to believe that there is a pretty high possibility that you are telling the truth about it being a simple mistake. 3 things was kind of pushing it but seeing your priors spited me into making the gag. All though after closer revision they are ancient. (a year ago at least) Ill go ahead and remove the comm ban but please try to refrain from making the same mistake so you don't have to go through this painful process again. Accepted.

Thank you for your patience.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom