Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Nick2K's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Anonymous

Strange
What was your type of punishment?
Ban

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:120992829

Who has punished you?
Wanka

Why were you punished?
Mass Free Kill (MFK)

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I believe the ban was over the top and uncalled for and there were multiple things that need to be put in consideration for the scenario i was it. The first is that it was an RTD round and i rolled a spell so i did not go out of my way to get the hidden one in the map. Then next one is that it was fired into a section where there were red dispensers as seen in the video with Goober shouting it out as well where you can even see the spell pass by. Last is that i had no intention to freekill as i am aware there could of been bystanders in the range which is why i ended up slaying myself. In the end i killed 3 reds and slayed myself. I am not going to ask to be completely unbanned but i believe its overdone that it was a permanent ban and not a week at most regarding the scenario this was in. I have been on BlackWonder enough to the point where my name is known and people will confirm that i have no intention to freekill.

(https://youtu.be/slTxwiHjPU8 minute 18:00)

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
at request of wanka this has been shortened down to a week i'll let him explain his reasonings by leaving it pending

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Didn't realise Will left this open.
Just don't throw stuff into a group of RED's you know has innocents in and just shoot the dispensers with your gun next time, or tell someone with a hit-scan weapon to do it if all you have are explosives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom