Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Newbie's response

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Storm

Unremarkable
What was your type of punishment?:
Ban (1wk)

What is your SteamID?

STEAM_1:0:202600159

Who has punished you?

Overkill

Why were you punished?

/mutiple offenses (Sorry i had no idea but i think it was an accused freekilling)

Why should we revoke your punishment?

First of all i wanted to say sorry for all the ruckus I made and also for a very long explanation, I just wanted to be serious. I was only fresh from this jailbreak server. I was too shy to ask.

At that one point where I was pyro as a warden, I didn't know what to do so i asked them on how to change the warden and I did it, i basically changed and became a guard. After being a guard I was following the warden's order to kill the ones who are moving because he said so, I saw an engi kill a blue spy and i just had to kill him, because i thought he rebelled. He said i was freekilling and i didn't know what to do , for a second i saw one of the guys moving from above, the prisoners weren't told to go out yet and killed him. They said I was freekilling, I couldn't speak at that time and the warden said that they were ordered to line up in the yellow line. I'm confused at that time. On behalf of that i suicided by changing teams and was gonna say a joke like "I quit my job" and just be a prisoner .

After that I received a ban. Of course I didn't know what to do. Since i'm new I struggled to make a forum account and appeal here. I also found out a massive bunch of rules in jailbreak. I didn't know at that time. Can you guys please shorten the time of my ban like 2 to 3 days? I made a promise to become a prisoner for 1 week over that time limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom