Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed new server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
I have set up a basic deathrun server:

136.243.93.153:27075

Currently it has a password on it, which is: deathrun

I need some admins to test the maps that I have added since I'm probably going to be busy with other stuff now. I'll try to finish everything as soon as possible

Melonious

Notably Dangerous
The server for me, is very laggy. It is my ping not the server. Where is the server positioned? I live in colorado and I have less than 40 ping on the Texas bhop servers. On the deathrun I have over 150 ping basically making it unplayable.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
The server for me, is very laggy. It is my ping not the server. Where is the server positioned? I live in colorado and I have less than 40 ping on the Texas bhop servers. On the deathrun I have over 150 ping basically making it unplayable.
Currently located in Germany since it was more convenient for me to work on.
A server will however be opened in the US once the maps have mostly been proven as functional

darkarcher1

Notably Dangerous
I have set up a basic deathrun server:

136.243.93.153:27075

Currently it has a password on it, which is: deathrun

I need some admins to test the maps that I have added since I'm probably going to be busy with other stuff now. I'll try to finish everything as soon as possible
Ok I'll try testing this out (I've been on csgo a lot recently so)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom