Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined New Plugin for Jailbreak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirakia

Positively Inhumane
And in which way, if i may ask?
Sure i dont play JB but i still cant imagine how that should the Admins ^^'

Ellen Degeneres

Scarcely Lethal

Katsup

Oh sorry, I read you're question wrong. It would help because if a admin needs to ban/kick/whatever a person any player can report their steam ID to the admin.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

Well, usually we have their status already if they leave right after breaking a rule but sometimes when we are a bit too slow, we can still find them back through their name and event stats of the server and player. It just would make it easier and quicker but I don't know if it is neccessary.

Sakuya

Trickster
It can be helpful but what I do if I do not get their id through console is, I go on steam and view recently played with and I find them there. Paste their link in steam rep and get their steam id. Quick and easy. Also what @MiyukiMouse is something else we do if we did not manage to get their id.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

I think it would take off a lot of space in chat. Maybe if you could make it so only admins see it, similar to how we see previous bans when a player joins then it'd be a bit useful.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

I think it would take off a lot of space in chat. Maybe if you could make it so only admins see it, similar to how we see previous bans when a player joins then it'd be a bit useful.

I agree with Buster, if everytime someone left everyone got a message, that would get irritating very quickly. So if it's possible to limit it to admins only, I think it will be very useful.

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
It can be helpful but what I do if I do not get their id through console is, I go on steam and view recently played with and I find them there. Paste their link in steam rep and get their steam id. Quick and easy. Also what @MiyukiMouse is something else we do if we did not manage to get their id.
For some reason that never works for me. It only shows a few people from the server and it's never the one I want. I prefer to just search their name in hlstats.

Cosmo

Mildly Menacing
For some reason that never works for me. It only shows a few people from the server and it's never the one I want. I prefer to just search their name in hlstats.
The little "show players"(& one in the shift tab overlay) has been broken forever, to see a working list go to your friends list on browser or Steam client > Friends > Recently Played With, refresh it by right clicking and hitting reload and you should have a full list.
lcKoLBu.png

Sakuya

Trickster
Reading what Miyu put, for admins when a player joins it should state their name and steamid. Also it should state it when they leave the server. Make it only visible for admins and the text should come up as green just like some other stuff does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom