Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved New LR Problems.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Basically just made this for people to report issues with the multitude of new LR's added (since we're suddenly drowning in them). To start off, the Valve SMG Day gives 500 hp on a hit with the namesake weapon, and thus delays the round until red team eventually runs out of ammo.

BananAsriel

Totally Ordinary

Banana

Grappling hook day sometimes doesn't give some reds a grappling hook, might be class dependent

Market garden day makes reds start with a rocket jumper with only a third of the ammo unlike blues who can get a full ammo stock right off the start

alex_

Truly Feared
Market Garden Day sometimes bugs out, it doesn't give some people the Rocket Jumper instead they can get ammo and kill the Blues (or Reds I think) with a rocket launcher they've equipped in their loadout.

@Charly got this bug yesterday.

alex_

Truly Feared
Freeday LR isn't really "New" but If you're a freeday and you hit another red with a projectile (Wrap Assassin) as scout it makes you lose the freeday status..

Last edited:

Oak

Gore-Spattered
The new hide and seek LR moves ALL hiding reds to spectator after some time has passed during the round.
Also RED's can break into armoury and kill all BLU's before they are even allowed to seek. It's what happens most rounds as far as I have seen.

Cyveray

Spectacularly Lethal

Cyveray

The VSH LR no longer displays the top 3 players who dealt the highest damage or displays how much damage you have dealt.

Attachments

• ba_jail_wildwest_v8a10000.jpg
    ba_jail_wildwest_v8a10000.jpg
    234.8 KB · Views: 152
  • jb_stormfront_v40000.jpg
    jb_stormfront_v40000.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 168
  • ba_mlcastle_v100000.jpg
    ba_mlcastle_v100000.jpg
    222 KB · Views: 142
  • ba_space_jail_v70000.jpg
    ba_space_jail_v70000.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 155

BananAsriel

Totally Ordinary

Banana

The VSH LR no longer displays the top 3 players who dealt the highest damage or displays how much damage you have dealt.
i believe this is caused by the LR balancing teams to how they were originally before the round started, thus causing the damage leaderboard to have void slots, i have caught chances where it displays the top 3 people who did damage but theres 1 or 2 who dont show up and this is the same as when somebody switches teams after they have died in VSH

Last edited:

Lycan

Unremarkable

Lycan

Snooze
Standing on the fountain on the crossroads lego-ish map causes me to lose freeday, is it a bug or just some sort of secret?

Cowboy

Spectacularly Lethal
Hey, First off i want to say thank you for updating Jailbreak with these new LRs, Most of them, especially RTD day have been a awesome change and it makes the game extremely fun. Albeit just one LR

Hulk Day should absolutely be taken a look at. I believe it is a complete waste of time and usually drags through an entire 9 minute round with no progression until both parties just agree to stop jumping for enough time in order to actually kill each other to end the round.

My opinion would be to either:

A. Remove the LR entirely

B. Adjust the time limit of the round from 9 minutes to 5 minutes.

Just some feedback., Thank you.

StenRodd

Epic
Staff Member
Lr nuke day sometimes crashes the server
Please fix it

Last edited:

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom