Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined New LR Add ?

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Someone would need to write a .nav file for all the maps so that the monoculous would know how to move.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Someone would need to write a .nav file for all the maps so that the monoculous would know how to move.
There is an admin commands that spawns a monuclus.
That one moves, right??
Dunno, was way too long ago that I have done that for me too remember accurately.

Noodl

Something Else
Staff Member
Developer
Admin

Noodl

Wrong, bosses are NextBots, (like MvM robots are) which are clever AIs. Monoculus' NextBot logic only requires a nav in order to teleport around the map to defined locations. Without one, NextBots can still move around and detect things like entities, map landscape, players etc etc.

This logic can be applied to any entity actually, I'm waiting on a certain guy to release his extensions publicly to expose the NextBot functions like vision and movement. Some amazing stuff can be done with it.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
And what does the command data look like?
* .nav
Was only suggestion. I know the admin command can open but if there is no admin there ..
The server can execute admin commands.
But like Noodl said, it can be done.

Totally forgot about this...
Wrong, bosses are NextBots, (like MvM robots are) which are clever AIs. Monoculus' NextBot logic only requires a nav in order to teleport around the map to defined locations. Without one, NextBots can still move around and detect things like entities, map landscape, players etc etc.

This logic can be applied to any entity actually, I'm waiting on a certain guy to release his extensions publicly to expose the NextBot functions like vision and movement. Some amazing stuff can be done with it.

Peter

Australium
Staff Member
Admin

CometPM

Keep in mind. All Jailbreak maps will need .nav to be able to run this type lrs.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 9)

Top Bottom