Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed New Jailbreak Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2120

I was thinking about suggesting it, the thing is that the map is really meant for a smaller group of people. Jailbreak, though, tends to be jam packed with people.

Undeniably gay

Strange
Mapper
I was thinking about suggesting it, the thing is that the map is really meant for a smaller group of people. Jailbreak, though, tends to be jam packed with people.
This is true, the map was designed for 16 players and has slowly been improved to fit the 32 player count standard that most servers use. It's a little cramped, but ultimately it works.

D

Deleted member 2120

This is true, the map was designed for 16 players and has slowly been improved to fit the 32 player count standard that most servers use. It's a little cramped, but ultimately it works.
Im just thinking that it should have more space before it is added. Cramped maps can be annoying/boring sometimes.

D

Deleted member 2120

I have plans to redesign the main cell area to make the map feel more open eventually, but I'm low on time currently.
All right then. I wouldn't mind to have it in the game, it actually looks like a nice map.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hello, sorry for my late response. The map has officially been added to our map cycle and I can't wait for future updates! Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom