Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed New game mode???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
Ok so imagine this. It’s basically like one dude vs the rest of the server. But the dood is also like super heckin strongk and has a lots of healthy. So he can like one shot all the other people but there would be like a lot ton of them. But like a spy can’t kill him right away cus that’s kind of lame and lame. But I think it would be a cool game mode and maybe if the person had like this cool mega jump like from that one dude in Overwatch Bastille who also wrote those cool songs and stuff. I think a really cool person that would really be a cool and gooder fit for the boss guy (you know, the one cool dude that can one shot peoples) would be Lisa Simpson from Undertale. Or even Barnacle man from that one website that I found on the internet cus he was like hugging this girl and it was super cute. Oh I even think that Sands from megamind would be a more better evil boss cus I tried doing the Genocide route for undertail and he was super harder. Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Philip

Australium
Locking the thread won't bring Claus back
d2dafe634744cf880bf29c782302f772fbeb6ca6_00.jpg

Sonny

Wicked Nasty

lumi

I feel the stronk lisa simson man should be able to stun anyone trying to kill him with a click of one button so it encourages people to use Shit ringer with the shitty gun that gives cloak or hide in the corner of the map as milhouse gets to kill with click of button? I feel stronk man is also allowed to bunne hop so even if you try to take a strategic approach he can just go faster than a scout with full baby face by pressing space 6times, it sounds really fun to play aggains tand i want to se it implemeted beirdevii :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom