Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed New game mode???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
Ok so imagine this. It’s basically like one dude vs the rest of the server. But the dood is also like super heckin strongk and has a lots of healthy. So he can like one shot all the other people but there would be like a lot ton of them. But like a spy can’t kill him right away cus that’s kind of lame and lame. But I think it would be a cool game mode and maybe if the person had like this cool mega jump like from that one dude in Overwatch Bastille who also wrote those cool songs and stuff. I think a really cool person that would really be a cool and gooder fit for the boss guy (you know, the one cool dude that can one shot peoples) would be Lisa Simpson from Undertale. Or even Barnacle man from that one website that I found on the internet cus he was like hugging this girl and it was super cute. Oh I even think that Sands from megamind would be a more better evil boss cus I tried doing the Genocide route for undertail and he was super harder. Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
Also when we add this game can we split the mon e Bend knee Devil?? Please or else I can sew you >:[[[[[

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
It has begun.
1487911170602.gif

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
Okay so I’m going to Nekro this thread because it like died or something already lol and anyways so yeah I knnead votes so I can get the money from thegame

Shadow Mario | blw.tf

Australium
Staff Member
Admin
Okay so I’m going to Nekro this thread because it like died or something already lol and anyways so yeah I knnead votes so I can get the money from thegame
Wow dude, only 3 hours have passed.
I un-necro-ed this.

Btw, amazing idea, sounds like a cool gamemode, i've been thinking, why don't we discuss about maps that it could have, like, like, maybe it could like, have a map that happens in like, a sky resort or something, and there's a balloon where people can stay in and delay the round, also a broken capping point and a troll train that kills everybody but hale instantly. What do you think?

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
Wow dude, only 3 hours have passed.
I un-necro-ed this.

Btw, amazing idea, sounds like a cool gamemode, i've been thinking, why don't we discuss about maps that it could have, like, like, maybe it could like, have a map that happens in like, a sky resort or something, and there's a balloon where people can stay in and delay the round, also a broken capping point and a troll train that kills everybody but hale instantly. What do you think?
Okay not a bad idea but I think that it should be a serve r in a kingdom but it also has to be united okay right but also have liek this super cool secret back room where all the engineers get to camp and it leads to a high place because it’s an instant teleported as an easy escape

Noodl

Something Else
Staff Member
Developer
Admin

Noodl

pretty sure this exists, its called jailbreak, nerd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom