Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed New Dodgeball rules suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricky :3

Somewhat Threatening
Staff Member
Hello everyone. I have decided that its time for the dodgeball rules to get an update, as many of them are missing or simply outdated.

Do not steal rockets from each other
Give everyone a chance to actually play the game. If the rocket targets you, then you deal with it.
It is allowed to "wall" (standing in a group to statue together)
This rule only counts on EU servers.

Do not teamkill
Leave space for your teammates and don't intentually move to get your teammates sniped/killed.

Do not delay the round
Delaying the round spoils the game, please do not do it.
Examples of delaying: Orbitting for too long all the time, sniping your own teammates to destroy the rocket, sniping dispensers/sentries.

Do not block other players
Do not stand close enough to enemy players to immediately reflect rockets they airblast.

Do not cross snipe enemy players
Crossing over to the enemy side is on your own risk, if you snipe people on their side and it forces people to steal, its on you.
This rule only counts on EU servers.

No abuse or exploits
Do not abuse map features to gain advantage or delay the game in any way.

Last edited:

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member

crikey

Do not cross snipe enemy players
Crossing over to the enemy side is on your own risk, if you snipe people on their side and it forces people to steal, its on you.
Since stealing is allowed on US and AUS adv db, I believe this should be reflected in this rule as well.

Ricky :3

Somewhat Threatening
Staff Member
As far as I can recall, stealing is allowed on every DB server besides EU.
I have not changed the stealing rule from what our current rule is, but what should the rule be changed to if you think it needs something?

Butlër

Deadshot
Staff Member
Admin

Butlër

I have not changed the stealing rule from what our current rule is, but what should the rule be changed to if you think it needs something?
Considering only EU has the no stealing rule in action, I think it needs to be updated on the forums as well.

We've allowed stealing on anything outside of EU for a while now and it wasn't limited to just the Adv. servers.

If we were to change to only allow stealing on those 2 Advanced servers, people would start complaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom