Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed New Deathrun Rule

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the things that I hate with Deathrun is that many people who don't want to be Death, instead of using !drtoggle they will just suicide, wasting everyone's time (escpecially if they are many people doing that in a row). So I thought that it would be great to add a rule for Deathrun that says "Do not suicide as Death" and the clarification would be "If you don't like being death, use !drtoggle or /drnext so you cannot be selected as Death". Of course I know that there is a message that pops up in the chat about that but I think making a rule for it would help more so players don't just go doing that for annoying someone or because they don't want to be Deaths. This is just my opinion, if you have a different opinion feel free to post it.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

It's already in the to do list, we've just been waiting for @Benedevil to add it.
deathrun.png

Edit: Until now we took it as delaying the round but I realize we need a separate rule for it to avoid confusion. @Drexils

Last edited:

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

I was admin on Another DR Server called TF2.RO And It worked out just fine. We usually banned them for 10 minutes. However, since these kinda servers have harsher punishments I am not going to suggest anything related to that. The only thing I suggest when this gets added Is not to report those kinda rulebreakers due to how mild It is.
EDIT : This Is from my experience and from what I've learned about It.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom