Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Never have i been that disappointed in someone (leaving completely)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirakia

Positively Inhumane
Okay, so i just got demoted but the way i noticed it and everyhting around this was in the most sad way ever
First of all, i got this information from NotNotchSilly
From his side, the thing that triggered Ben to demote me was the kick of someone who abused the AFK-Bot (and maybe my thread to remove this Plugin)
Then i went over to Skype to talk to him about this and all i saw was that he deleted me there as well as on Steam
So in the end its just me getting demoted, Ben unwilling to talk to me to begin with nor even having the guts to inform me bout the demotion directly in my face
Thats just sad Ben, you were in my eyes a very nice leader and i was extremely proud to be the first Mod this Team ever had, but this action right here changed everything the way i see you
Seeing that i probably am not going to get approved ever again due to everyone misunderstanding me 24/7, im instantly going to leave this Community
Thanks for everyone i had the honor to meet, even some close friends by now, hope you guys will continue to have fun
Bye bye

[Edit] Just saw that the reason was also a recent Temp-Ban reasoned by an inapproving name, which as far as i remember was something like Adolf Hitler (cant remember correctly) and i told them like 3 times or so to change the name

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
You are the one disappointed?
I gave you a second chance after all the drama and you just continued to be your old self without taking any advice given by our fellow admins.
Code:
L 09/18/2016 - 08:28:50: [basecommands.smx] "Dirakia<1400><[U:1:240410659]><>" kicked "Grill Gamer<1416><[U:1:39011609]><>" (reason "If you wanna be AFK then fucking leav")
L 08/28/2016 - 14:55:55: [sourcebans.smx] "Dirakia<2273><[U:1:240410659]><>" banned "Radickly Rick<2251><[U:1:81798462]><>" (minutes "4220") (reason "Inappropriate Name")

Is this how you deal with someone "exploiting" the AFK plugin?
Is Radickly Rick a offensive name?

Here is his name history:
59b40d2ee3.jpg

Lots of "Adolf Hitler" can be seen there

I do apologize for not telling in advance, but I lost all respect for a person I once thought was a good admin.
It was also my mistake for not demoting you when admins pointed out the mistakes you did. They POINTED out what you did wrong and you couldn't even be bothered to fix those FALSE perma bans.

Talking about false perma bans.

What is this?
d7b214a445.png

This ban has been undiscussed for 9 days and is completely false.

Here is the banned person's profile
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Fuzzy_Heart/

3.4k hours in TF2.
Has not been banned on any other community.
Seemingly a sniper main.
Surly you could provide a demo about the incident?

I apologize once again for not telling you personally, but at the end of the day, you should not be surprised.
I'm just trying to protect the players, who are ultimately the base of this community.

Last edited:

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I am normally completely against posting private chats in public, but I get the feeling you were outright lying to me in this one... ....PNG
This was within a couple hours from the guy's ban, tried to find his chatlogs but hlstats was being unruly so I just had to take your word for it.

I can't believe you have the audacity to intentionally ban people falsely and still complain about the 'unfair nature' of your demotion.

Dirakia

Positively Inhumane
Okay, so i calmed down now, i would like you to readd me on Skype
Cause i would like to solve this problem per a call (which IMO is way better than per chat here)

Dirakia

Positively Inhumane
welp, since Ben didnt do anything to resolve this person to person, i am taking this to a closure
bb everyone

Lane

Sufficiently Lethal

donny

You are the one disappointed?
I gave you a second chance after all the drama and you just continued to be your old self without taking any advice given by our fellow admins.
Code:
L 09/18/2016 - 08:28:50: [basecommands.smx] "Dirakia<1400><[U:1:240410659]><>" kicked "Grill Gamer<1416><[U:1:39011609]><>" (reason "If you wanna be AFK then fucking leav")
L 08/28/2016 - 14:55:55: [sourcebans.smx] "Dirakia<2273><[U:1:240410659]><>" banned "Radickly Rick<2251><[U:1:81798462]><>" (minutes "4220") (reason "Inappropriate Name")

Is this how you deal with someone "exploiting" the AFK plugin?
Is Radickly Rick a offensive name?

Here is his name history:
59b40d2ee3.jpg

Lots of "Adolf Hitler" can be seen there

I do apologize for not telling in advance, but I lost all respect for a person I once thought was a good admin.
It was also my mistake for not demoting you when admins pointed out the mistakes you did. They POINTED out what you did wrong and you couldn't even be bothered to fix those FALSE perma bans.

Talking about false perma bans.

What is this?
d7b214a445.png

This ban has been undiscussed for 9 days and is completely false.

Here is the banned person's profile
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Fuzzy_Heart/

3.4k hours in TF2.
Has not been banned on any other community.
Seemingly a sniper main.
Surly you could provide a demo about the incident?

I apologize once again for not telling you personally, but at the end of the day, you should not be surprised.
I'm just trying to protect the players, who are ultimately the base of this community.
Bene not trying to say you're wrong about rick but you may be, the name history doesn't hold more than 6 previous names, he just had to change it 6+ times to hide it

EDIT:I apologize for not checking the numbers before posting :)

Last edited:

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Wrong, you can look back 10 previous names, if he would've changed his name he would have more than 6 previous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom