Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Nerf the fucking x10 Demoknight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirakia

Positively Inhumane
Sorry for making this so harsh but ive asked multiple times for this in the past yet still nothing happened so here once more

Nerf this goddamn god forsaken freaking Demoknight!!
Its worse than any hackers, F2P and W+M1 Pyros together!
I dont know how, but the best thing possible is to simply disable the speed bonus from the boots, cause i think if this is removed, they are much easier to deal with

Lolboy

Nolifer Extraordinaire

Lolboy

What type of Demoknight are you talking about? Splendid Screen Demoknight with one-shot charging? They can be annoying, but as nearly everything else is x10 as well, this isn't too difficult to deal with. For the rest of the Demoknight builds, they are all counterable. Every overpowered loadout for any class is in the end counterable. Just have to find the correct way to do it.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Pyro airblasting me into a corner is the best counter against me I have found.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Just play x10 for like a week or so yourself... Then come back
Most of my hours on blw are on x10 servers.

If you nerf the demoknight, then you also need to take care of the kunai, backburner, liberty launcher, battalion backup and that piss rifle.. I can't remember the name.

Also the direct hit.

It's a X10 server....

Dirakia

Positively Inhumane
Thing is, all those "Super OP" things can be easily countered.
Kunai with Stock knife
Direct Shit by simply dodging (not hard)
Liberty Launcher/Batt arent buch of a trouble...
But try counter a demoknight with airblasts...
You might end up getting backstabbed or disturbed in any other way
Especially if youre in my case and end up with completely incompetent teammates....
And if you still manage to keep airblasting them without getting disturbed, you might run out of ammo or their overpowered sword range might get you

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Thing is, all those "Super OP" things can be easily countered.
Kunai with Stock knife
Direct Shit by simply dodging (not hard)
Liberty Launcher/Batt arent buch of a trouble...
But try counter a demoknight with airblasts...
You might end up getting backstabbed or disturbed in any other way
Especially if youre in my case and end up with completely incompetent teammates....
And if you still manage to keep airblasting them without getting disturbed, you might run out of ammo or their overpowered sword range might get you

Just for fun, I went to a x10 crit HT server a few minutes ago and wrecked 3 demoknights as two separate solly loadouts, both kunai and stock knife and with a backburner. Not anywhere near my best but 29-2 kill/death #humblebrag

Dirakia

Positively Inhumane
Just for fun, I went to a x10 crit HT server a few minutes ago and wrecked 3 demoknights as two separate solly loadouts, both kunai and stock knife and with a backburner. Not anywhere near my best but 29-2 kill/death #humblebrag

I can pretty much imagine dumbing one Demoknight after the other by having perma-crits... But since we arent talking about perma-crits servers, that state is pretty much invalid...

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I can pretty much imagine dumbing one Demoknight after the other by having perma-crits... But since we arent talking about perma-crits servers, that state is pretty much invalid...

OK... Then I'll do it as a kunai, or a black box, or still a backburner.

Gg

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Declining this suggestion due to it's similar reaction by everyone.

Thanks for the suggestion. If you have any more ideas, please don't hesitate to make another suggestion though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom