Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Nerf Saxton hale sniper climb mechanic

Meowsler

Totally Ordinary
Sniper climbs way too often with very little cost, and on maps like sky high resort, he just doesn't suffer any draw back
Any chance the climb cost requires more hp per jump? Its ridiculous

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Literally all that needs to be done with it (if anything) is to prevent players from strafing while using the jump. Even with the strafing it isn't really a problem though, since there's a pretty decent skill floor required to use it properly.
bro, stay in the climb during a vsh lr is camping, you can report the player if he do that
He's...not talking about Jailbreak, bud.

Peter

Australium
Staff Member
Admin

CometPM

Sniper is a very strong class even without the jump, making him able to perform 1 or 2 less jumps wouldn't be too much of a nerf and I honestly think he needs it.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Sniper is a very strong class even without the jump, making him able to perform 1 or 2 less jumps wouldn't be too much of a nerf and I honestly think he needs it.
My issue with this is that it hurts the sniper climbs intended use: getting to higher areas so they can have better sight lines. It probably wouldn't matter much for Sky-high, but on Reservoir for example there are areas that you need all your climbs to reach. The ability to air strafe while doing the "climb" is what's allowing snipers to zoom around the map and be obnoxious, if you were momentum locked like you are when you get airblasted that would stem a lot of the complaints imo.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Declined. It seems only a very small amount of people are good with using this ability. We don't want to punish people for having mastered something. It would be like the ambassador nerf.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom