Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Nerf grappling Hook and nerf bhop

Luiz kurogi

Oi ADM, não sei se lembra, mas o servidor 'Minecraft World A7 BR' tem 'grappling hook' e o 'bunnyhop', ambos deixam a experiência no servidor muito frustrante e desbalanceada para todos os jogadores, tanto jogadores experientes quanto novatos. Eu e alguns amigos gostaríamos de saber se teria como retirar o 'bunnyhopping' para deixar a experiência menos frustrante, e um jogo mais balanceado para todos, ou nerfar ambos.

Hi ADM, I don't know if you remember, but the 'Minecraft World A7 BR' server has 'grappling hook' and 'bunnyhop', both leave the server experience very frustrating and unbalanced for all players, both experienced and novice players. Some friends and I would like to know if there would be a way to remove bunnyhopping to make the experience less frustrating, and a more balanced game for everyone, or nerfy both.

Ash Shaw

Gore-Spattered
Staff Member
I'd be fine with nerfing or removing the grappling hook seeing how literally all of the trade maps are functional with or without it.
Bhop on the other hand I don't really see as a balance issue seeing how anyone can do it simply by holding space and crouching and if it's bothering you, just turn it off.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom