Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Nepnep's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nepnep

Strange
User name: Nepnep

Name
Nepnep

Your Age

Your SteamID
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198393524990

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed? Teamfortress2 viet nam community server (i don't know does this server work)

On what servers do you usually play on? Blackwonder SG l Jailbreak

Why would you like to become an admin? To keep the server nice and clean without anyone leaving Jailbreak because how many freekillers,no mic people are in there

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

If you do know and have spoken to any staff members, please tell us their names Will5023 (idk he said spoken to a staff member isn't really unnecessary)

When are you usually available to play? mostly from 8:30am to about 3-5pm (i could play at night if i have the chance)

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play I usually play jailbreak so i'm gonna deal with alot of people with no microphone,freekillers so.
First of all if there is a freekiller that killed 1 person or more than 1 about 3-4 i would ask him "why did you kill those people" but before that i would ask the person do they have a mic or not,if the person don't use their mic or keep on freekilling then i would punish him by baning him from blu.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about? nothing really,i just say nep alot

Egg

Eggstremely Eggceptional
Where is your punishment section? Where is the rest of the application really?
badboy.PNG
badboy2.PNG

badboy3.PNG
That's all I've found so far but there is probably more nasty stuff in there.
And what, a little more than an hour ago you said you were making an application? You clearly haven't put any time or effort into this. -support

Pkay

-------
Hello Nepnep,

your app seems to be quite short, this app is here in order for you to give us admins more information about you, information that can't be acquired from your behavior in the servers such as chatlogs and sourcebans, in here you can try to explain certain misdeeds you have done in the past and help us understand why you would have a "stain" in your past. In your case it would be your improper chatlogs. The punishment section is there for you to show us all the knowledge you have to offer in the games you play, in your case we can infer that besides not knowing much of what involves being an admin in jailbreak, you also lack any determination to check the previous applicants' app to have some inspiration for you app.

For the above mentioned reasons I believe you are a undesirable candidate for the Admin role. In case your application is rejected you should read your app once more from the perspective of the admins and scrutinize based on the points given here why you weren't accepted.

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

STEAM_0:0:216629631

but before that i would ask the person do they have a mic or not,if the person don't use their mic or keep on freekilling then i would punish him by baning him from blu.
Okay, so if you're telling me that if the person freekilled, and you knew very well that they did, so long as they use their microphone and don't freekill afterwards, you wouldn't punish them at all?

-Support
I wish I could say more things about you but I really couldn't just by how ridiculously short your application was and that I don't think I have any idea who you are ingame. The only thing I could have said had already been mentioned by both Egg and Pkay.

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

Recently got banned by me for constantly latespawning, intentional as well.
Very important.

Here's a footage I managed to capture.
Died at 01:49 and immediately left thereafter.
Latespawns at 02:44 and doesn't slay themselves.
Proceeds to try and play the game per normal at 03:15.

Later on, you even said that you didn't care about rulebreaking and that your application was going to get declined anyway. (Awaiting for tfstats to update for that)

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Hi there Neptune!

We left your application open longer to see if you would include any specific punishments. Especially since you play JB which has multiple complicated rules. Additionally, you have a habit of spamming in your chatlogs. ANNND the (seemingly) intentional latespawning as show in Mark's video. For now, we must decline you. I do hope you continue to enjoy the servers though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom