Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Nagi's Spray Ban appeal

Nagi

Username: Nagi

What is your type of punishment?
Spray Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? 76561199177463575

Who has punished you?
(im not sure, i dont remember)

Why were you punished?
i accidently have a nsfw spray equipped while played as hale on the vsh server, i forgot and had sprayed it when i had won.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
i think a permanent spray ban is unfair, it shouldve at least have been a temp ban, it was an accident, normally i have a jerma or meme spray but i had a nsfw spray at the time and sprayed it without thinking, i think punishment was fair but not a permanent one, i deserve a temp spray ban as its only fair since it was an accident.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Spraybanned by @TheCrappyCompletionist
i think a permanent spray ban is unfair, it shouldve at least have been a temp ban, it was an accident, normally i have a jerma or meme spray but i had a nsfw spray at the time and sprayed it without thinking, i think punishment was fair but not a permanent one, i deserve a temp spray ban as its only fair since it was an accident.
Anyone with an inappropriate spray is permanently spraybanned until they appeal and their spray is verified in-game by staff, "accident" or otherwise.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom