Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Mystic's Ban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
what do you mean sentry in armory? is that even against the rules?
gosh... back in the day these weird rules like... last gaurd kills everyone and baiting and... sentry in the armory? these things didn't even exist...

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

I do not know much about jailbreak, but he still tried to kick, slay a lot of the players. @DocThor should confirm that he was abusing.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
These pictures do not really show enough, unless you could go into detail on every single one of them...

Also, judging by the pictures, everyone being voteslain except for the guy in the first picture (you) could very well be afk.

Using rtd to get a sentry in the armoury is an idiotic thing to do, though. "Oh, but it only shoots rebellers", they say, as someone opens the door and unleashes crit-sentry hell upon everyone outside.

DocThor

Doc

I can approve of this, I joined the server to see how Mystic acts, he was pretty much random voteslaying / votekicking people. Plus, he was keep on calling others idiot while everyone was flaming him. I was on to ban him but he left.

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
For this kind of rulebreaking we need bene to strip his donator access. Banning isn't the right thing to do in this situation.

Mystic

Strange

Mystic

Snooze
first of all you were afk and wtf is the 2nd pic i vote kicked jan because he mass free killed 4 TIMES and said he wouldn't do it again and did it again i spam vote kicked him didn't want him to keep mass freekilling you called it abuse then you fucking break 2 rules you freekill me and give everyone else free day favoritism so who's guilty here

[OG] DarthVillios

Unremarkable
dude it was already dealt with so give it up even a staff member saw what you was doing so just give it up also stop trying to get me banned because I reported you for mass abusing an you did it in front of a admin.

Mystic

Strange

Mystic

Snooze
1st pic shy was afk 2nd 1 wtf is even that 3rd the sentry was in there to protect armory you went into armory so don't 4th 1 he's afk on blu takes a spot for players and 1 wasted guard 5th 1 this is funny JANA FREEKILLED 4 TIMES k abuse my ass 6 same reason as 5 i didn't want him free killing again 7th i slayed him because he didn't have a mic on blu
8th you were fucking afk don't even. I JUST FUCKING DEBUNKED ALL THAT SHIT SO FUCK OFF YOU JUST HATE Sqeakers isn't that it and if i recall you free killed me and gave every1 freeday freekill and favoritism want me to send you screenshots? also WHERE THE FUCK DOES IT SAY NO SENTRYS IN ARMORY FIX YOUR SHIT IF YOU DONT WANT ME TO DO THAT

Mystic

Strange

Mystic

Snooze
Also fuck you darth you break rules then when somebody talks over warden your like CALL A ADMIN GET THE CIA FBI

[OG] DarthVillios

Unremarkable
1st pic shy was afk 2nd 1 wtf is even that 3rd the sentry was in there to protect armory you went into armory so don't 4th 1 he's afk on blu takes a spot for players and 1 wasted guard 5th 1 this is funny JANA FREEKILLED 4 TIMES k abuse my ass 6 same reason as 5 i didn't want him free killing again 7th i slayed him because he didn't have a mic on blu
8th you were fucking afk don't even. I JUST FUCKING DEBUNKED ALL THAT SHIT SO FUCK OFF YOU JUST HATE Sqeakers isn't that it and if i recall you free killed me and gave every1 freeday freekill and favoritism want me to send you screenshots? also WHERE THE FUCK DOES IT SAY NO SENTRYS IN ARMORY FIX YOUR SHIT IF YOU DONT WANT ME TO DO THAT

use common sense

Loldielol

Holy Buckets
Enough is enough, going to lock this thread now, as it's turning into a flame war.

Mystic, if you have any evidence contrary to what's been posted/something to back you up, then Id suggest appealing to it rather then throw out abuse, as that wouldn't look good on you in any case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 9)

Top Bottom