Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined mymorgan's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

mymorgan

Unremarkable
Username: mymorgan

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? 76561198384434356

Who has punished you?
owl

Why were you punished?
"Bypassing Mute"

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I was never warned beforehand that I was muted. I was playing like regular then I go back to play the server after a hour or something. I join back, says I'm banned. Whenever I check it says I was banned for bypassing the mute. No admin warned me whatsoever that I was muted. I was never told I was muted. I believe that since I was not warned that I was muted I should have the ban revoked.

Aba

Abaddon :)
Staff Member
Admin
Ban is set to expire in less than 24 hours, the in-game chat displays you a [SourceBans++] type of message as soon you join a server whenever you have any sort of active communication block; in case of human curiosity as to why you were muted in the first place see This Thread.

Jermbo

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Hello,

You were muted for less than 5 hours or so based on the report that Cheesy made - Report

Until last night you were on and spamming high pitch which is never okay, you simply hurting other players. Yes, I didn't warn you, but the issue between you and ryab on Discord's general channel led me not to warn you, You refused to listen to my warning 2 times until Aba stepped in and warning which you failed to do so. You are currently discord banned for the day as well. You simply cannot be trusted.

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom