Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted My Unfair as fuck punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Stoner

Unremarkable
What was your type of punishment:
Ban

What is your SteamID?

STEAM_0:0:48208614

Who has punished you?

Sorry actually Tomato did not ban me it was will

Why were you punished?

Because when I was playing a on red a blu warden came in mic so low and named loli something so i called them a weaboo and she attacked me barely giving me a sec to comply with the order she gave and barely heard her and then will the admin that banned me came in gagged me so i was like well fuck after i got gagged for 240 secs for posting some fucked up shit i know but still 240 mins and best part is i badly wanted call him white knight and after he gagged me 2 rounds went by HE BANS ME like wtf gag to ban saying i spammed when i was sitting there like how did i spam right after you gagged me and i was so pissed

Why should we revoke your punishment?

Because People spam obby dr or sweeper all time and i did it he bans me for spam and i did put swasitaks Which is like saying n word but still do you think people did not do same and i get banned for it like fucking really and even if its wrong and i did a tiny player disrespect So WHAT people do it all time when i do it oh hes got to get a ban forever because will was a white knight since it was a girl and i was like loli fucker and called her that because she killed me for no reason and barely gave me time and talked so low she killed slightest movement so thats where swastikas came to play and i was pissed

Punishment proof: Check the chat logs the momment i spammed tell me anything wrong with that and even if you say its wrong check all your other chat log history and fucking see which one worst and they dont get banned even with a admin on like fucking seriously

Last edited:

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
First off, I didnt ban you, that was another admin and that was because you were reported for rudeness and harrasment. My gag still stands as you were spamming the chat with "obby".
20170718105441_1.jpg

A Stoner

Unremarkable
And if you say i deserve it for posting swastikas have you seen how much racist shit gets away while admins dont give a shit when i get called a filthy unsaved [racial slur here]

scout | trade.tf

Truly Feared

What was your type of punishment:
Ban

What is your SteamID?

STEAM_0:0:48208614

Who has punished you?

Will

Why were you punished?

Because when I was playing a on red a blu warden came in mic so low and named loli something so i called them a weaboo and she attacked me barely giving me a sec to comply with the order she gave and barely heard her and then will the admin that banned me came in gagged me so i was like well fuck after i got gagged for 240 secs for posting some fucked up shit i know but still 240 mins and best part is i badly wanted call him white knight and after he gagged me 2 rounds went by HE BANS ME like wtf gag to ban saying i spammed when i was sitting there like how did i spam right after you gagged me and i was so pissed

Why should we revoke your punishment?

Because People spam obby dr or sweeper all time and i did it he bans me for spam and i did put swasitaks Which is like saying n word but still do you think people did not do same and i get banned for it like fucking really and even if its wrong and i did a tiny player disrespect So WHAT people do it all time when i do it oh hes got to get a ban forever because will was a white knight since it was a girl and i was like loli fucker and called her that because she killed me for no reason and barely gave me time and talked so low she killed slightest movement so thats where swastikas came to play and i was pissed

Punishment proof: Check the chat logs the momment i spammed tell me anything wrong with that and even if you say its wrong check all your other chat log history and fucking see which one worst and they dont get banned even with a admin on like fucking seriously
i know sometimes pepole like to be gay and ban you. but you have to accept them how they are as person

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Admins do their best to punnish everyone that break or rules.
If you see someone breaking a rule, please report them.
Tomato Kat said that he gagged you for 2 hours in the report against you, we don't know if he meant to ban your or if it was a mistake.
Sorry but Tomato isn't here so we can't really do anything about that. (also.. change the admin that banned you to Tomato Kat please.)

Also scout... Have fun being banned again..

will5023

And if you say i deserve it for posting swastikas have you seen how much racist shit gets away while admins dont give a shit when i get called a filthy unsaved [racial slur here]
if that happens you can call an admin. we aren't in the servers 24/7 and yes you do deserve it for posting swastikas but that's not why you're gagged or banned. maybe take a look at the report that was made of you. if i see racism in a server i punish we dont let people get away with stuff.

D

Deleted member 2120

So they should revoke your punishment because other people do it?

A Stoner

Unremarkable
I understand i think a gag would of done wonders because thats 1 time i started spamming that and after that a ban and when i see admins on that see people saying n word nothing happens while admins are there and i get a full ban no time a full ass ban I would like the admin to give me atleast 2 day ban or 1 because I seen way worse they get atleast a 2 day ban

A Stoner

Unremarkable
So they should revoke your punishment because other people do it?
I did not say it like actually i should of got a huge gag and even if i was banned not forever because i do also see people get banned and same exact time like 1 day or 2 and if i have to get banned respectively a 2 day ban or a massive gag even 3 if you want because Swastikas are pretty fucked up and all and n word i think swastikas are more fucked up but still a ban forever is more harsh than anything like when people get banned for racial slur its not forever but i get it

PS What i mean is my ban should be simmlar but a bit worse

A Stoner

Unremarkable
First off, I didnt ban you, that was another admin and that was because you were reported for rudeness and harrasment. My gag still stands as you were spamming the chat with "obby".
So If i get called a fucking [racial slur] and alot of rude fucked up shit they dont get shit happened to him / her

Will banned me tomato did right thing actually muted me

and i also did say i did spam that but barely admins say stop doing it While you HAVE TO gag me for 240 mins Half time i rarely spam fucked up shit unless a really annoying warden that wont be so nazi and actually turn up there mic SO EVERYBODY can hear them or give us time And i repeat she does it again BARELY heard her everybody said turn up your mic

Last edited:

A Stoner

Unremarkable
if that happens you can call an admin. we aren't in the servers 24/7 and yes you do deserve it for posting swastikas but that's not why you're gagged or banned. maybe take a look at the report that was made of you. if i see racism in a server i punish we dont let people get away with stuff.

Omg Will im so sorry i thought both of those were you and only read the 1 part and quickly wrote my complaint and my ban It was actually tomato

A Stoner

Unremarkable
3things

1 Reason why i stalked was because the name is loli i was so fucking curious how annoying they would be with there other names

2nd why have your profile public its not against rules to do that or are you scared of somebody on internet that has no skill to ddos or even know your location like fucking seriously

3rd Your mic was low and barely could understand you It was my fault for calling you a loli fucker or something simmlar with a swastika And btw somebody joined in why dont you ban him ??? come on and i should of been gagged for that NOT A ban dude why do people harras others with admins on and not get a ban and barely constant XD When you were warden i died like 7 secs in then thats when harrasment got juicy and next round happened this other dude did it too so targeting me Does that count as harrasment targeting me and not also going for other Dude Explain rn and a gag for a long time would of done the harrasment like i said alot of harrasment bans get to walk off with a slap on wrist during a harrasment on a 2 year old or 7 year old so why cant i do it because its a girl not a boy and boy 2 year olds deserve harrasment seriously you guys are fucking rude and annoying if thats your mind set does she have a pussy get your shit together and dont think about a girls vagina my god

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
Didn't see this thread until now :c sorry, (thanks for tagging me)
After invoking the ban I realized a bit less than an hour later that I had banned you, I was supposed to gag you but failed miserably, I explained it in the shoutbox after you complained about it in there, again, sorry for the inconveniences I have created.

2548bece418611f996a963fe055fb3ce.png

A Stoner

Unremarkable

actually tomato responded to that thread of harrasment and you say you did not ban me when it said you banned me not tomato

2nd Will dont lie saying you did not ban me and btw the reason why i said admins dont ban them is because they see it they dont gag nor ban they dont care they say stop doing that but not for me if you said stop doing that i would of stopped and 3rd gagged because it was fair i did say fucked up shit and harrasment

But will admins dont give forever ban when they see racism no they say stop and if they do it then i stop

Dont take credit on the gag you banned me for a more unfair reason and i did say admins were there and did nothing the only thing they did was say stop and they did

No you did not

you gave me no warning straight up ban

and btw why does it say you never visted that thread and you talk about me getting banned by some other admin come on dude dont lie about your shit okay and saying you did not ban me was more confusing why would say i got banned by you??? hmmmm you seem like you were in wrong so you hid it up But who gives a shit you give a warning not straight up ban when you see that Like every other admin did too many other racist fucks I dont like racism i just did that because i was angry and i called them a loli nazi and worst shit

A Stoner

Unremarkable
After invoking the ban I realized a bit less than an hour later that I had banned you, I was supposed to gag you but failed miserably, I explained it in the shoutbox after you complained about it in there, again, sorry for the inconveniences I have created.

Tomato im so sorry btw i did not mean to bring you in this until will said you banned me and i forgot again to do research im sorry too please forgive me tomato you seem like a nice person

A Stoner

Unremarkable

Ty for unban tomato i am glad oyu understand the problem

will5023

BECAUSE I DIDNT BAN YOU, is your brain lacking brain cells or something? can you NOT see where it says next to unbanned "TOMATO" that and the fact tomato LITERALLY says he was the one who did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom