Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered My punishment question

Status
Not open for further replies.

That Bird DK blw.tf

Notably Dangerous
Im just gonna white about a punishment i got 2 days ago and wanted to know how/if i was in the wrong

It was a random round of jailbreak, the warden had never tried it before but did pretty fine, i then freekilled by mistake and killed myself, jim then joined in spec and called out someone else ghosting, the round went like normal, some rebeled and the rest died in obby, two of the rebelers got killed and the last was a sniper that was camping every round he rebeled, jim put a beacon on him and then after around 15 sec slapped him, that seemed to make him get the point and he started moving, after around 1 min the warden spotted the sniper and ran to catch and shot him, he then hit him for 32 dmg which made the sniper turn around clearly showing his coxy camper and run away to regen, I then lost patience becourse of the delays earlier and with a sigh i said "of course he runs coxy camper, of course he does" after this jim without a word first gags me by mistake and reverts it, and then mutes me for ghosting and 10 sec after leaves the server. From my end this just seemed a little rushed and unjustified.

I welcome jim to fill in any holes i may have.

I will make it clear, this is not becourse of a long gone mute, this is becourse this was my first ever punishment on these server in over a year of playing (i played long before i joined the forum) and from my point it seems like a punishment i should not have to look at forever in my commblocks.

D

Deleted member 2120

You should just make an appeal. It will take less time and the admins will most likely explain why you got the comm block in the first place.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
I had warned you and the other guy to watch what you were saying because you were trying to subtly give hints to other people while dead. You guys kept going to the point of me doing something. The punishments is long since expired and I think you understand to be more careful next time.

That Bird DK blw.tf

Notably Dangerous
I have to disagree on the hint part since as i said in the post the only info i could have given was already clearing shown by the sniper turning around before running away.

If you could tell my the exact quotes that i said that made you mute me i would be happy so i can either defend myself properly or get a "aaaah that makes more sence" kinda moment

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom