Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My experience in Blackwonder

storage.info

My experience on Blackwonder has been great, been playing on the server since august 2018 and it’s been a real blast! The server is very nice and very calming too be in. I will remar thatsometimes there isn’t toxic people, but i would expect thas normal in a popular server. My one time bad experience would be with a player who really really annoyed me in terms of not being quiet. I was warden one time and i kept getting overtalked and made fun of my mic, it was my bad experience because it was honestly so childish. Digressing from that i think Blackwonder has fantastic jailbreak servers, and i’m so happy it’s a good community

storage.info

My experience on Blackwonder has been great, been playing on the server since august 2018 and it’s been a real blast! The server is very nice and very calming too be in. I will remar thatsometimes there isn’t toxic people, but i would expect thas normal in a popular server. My one time bad experience would be with a player who really really annoyed me in terms of not being quiet. I was warden one time and i kept getting overtalked and made fun of my mic, it was my bad experience because it was honestly so childish. Digressing from that i think Blackwonder has fantastic jailbreak servers, and i’m so happy it’s a good community
>>>>

Terrible Grammer my bad

Raiden

Wicked Nasty
being in Blackwonder is fun, especially in JB. Sometime there will be memes, because why not like Doctor KFC........................

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom