Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My belated introduction

Aba

Abaddon :)
Staff Member
Admin
Hello and greetings fellow forum visitors,

I am Abaddon and would like to take some time to actually introduce myself properly aside of just casually interacting on the forums or just talking on Discord.
Early 2016 (Around February/March to be relatively specific) I've started going around blw servers and gathering some overview to find ways to play Team Fortress 2 aside of just the vanilla gamemodes or deathmatching on cp_orange servers just to slowly play more and end up joining around Summer 2017.
During the time of presence I started meeting people I ended up making friends with and of course building up some kind of reputation around servers I usually play on.

After some time passing and having signed up in the forums late 2018 there wasn't much activity forum-wise either, which has somewhat improved mid-2019. After joining the Discord and actually having started to communicate I seem to have found a good amount of people I'm doing quite well with, having gotten relatively good contact with some staff members and eventually having successfully applied for a staff position for servers I tend to stick around often. Those being the cp_orange_z7, Blackwonder Dr #2 and the Bhop | Easy Tier 1-2 servers

After some time passing I've eventually met Mr/Miss Benedevil, both, online-wise and in person, and I can safely say we're in good contact.

Finishing this message, I'm looking forward to what else happens in the future. Cheers for taking the time to read this and "have a day".

x9_raven

real
Staff Member
Admin
Hello new guy that I haven't seen before on the official BLW discord for a year. Nice to meet you and enjoy the forums.

CashPrizes

Conker's Own
Very, very disappointed I didn't get a mention in your post. Bene always hogs all the glory.

Good to have you with us. More VC sessions? Danke schon Mein Sohn.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom