Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined My Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heff

Somewhat Threatening

heff

What was your type of punishment:
Banned

What is your SteamID?

STEAM_0:0:80739239

Who has punished you?

Jim

Why were you punished?

I late spawned on a server with like 10 people on walk out of the cell then get a one day ban.

Why should we revoke your punishment?

Because i get it i did latespawn and should of slayed myself instantly but one day? Seriously? One day for latespawning once on a server with around 10 people on.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

You know what you did was wrong from the start. Kudos.
Doesn't make it any better though. You've been on the servers long enough to know what happens to latespawns and shouldn't try to push your luck.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
If I were him (and therefore without Viking's moral obligations) I'd stay silent and push this ban under the rug so as not to bring attention to the fact that I should be banned for much longer at this point.

Heff

Somewhat Threatening

heff

Im just confused as to why a latespawn would equal a one day ban?

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
I'm confused as to why someone who's played our jailbreak server for months and has donor privliges as well as knowingness and enforcing rules would go blatantly break the rules in front of an admin. You know to slay yourself if you late spawn accidently and you didn't. If you late spawned on purpose which is very possible considering your joined the round after cells wars when the survivors were lined up on the yellow line then your ban should be extended if anything. However since we obviously can't read your mind you're in luck so your ban is going to stay at a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom