Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined My Ban Appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lol

Strange
Why should we revoke your punishment? I've been playing on these servers for a while now. MGE or 2fort when I'm bored. And probably because I been unnecessarily banned? I get constantly accused on the 2fort server. Your admin thought I was twitchy which I don't know how to explain that properly because I was ping spiking to 50-120 ping and flicking my mouse could be lag compensation. And for the wallhacks? Game sense, sound. I would love to give you guys a demo of me playing but I don't have one for today on that server.

What was your type of punishment: PERMABAN

What is your SteamID?

STEAM_0:0:159345023

Who has punished you? RainbowRob. http://steamcommunity.com/id/jerseyfire380

Why were you punished?
For "wallhacking -_-"

Why should we revoke your punishment? look above

thank you for your time

Title Lord

Notably Dangerous
wallhacks are looking through walls, not twitching. And also RainbowRob banned you, he really primed with banning people accurately, he also wouldn't ban you for wallhacks if he didn't see it personally. And if you get constantly accused then you might as well have "wallhacks" if many people are complaining that you can see through walls.

lol

Strange
But I don't. You shouldn't rely on inexperienced players word for it.

lol

Strange
"You shouldn't rely on inexperienced players word for it"
Who? Because if you were being accused of hacks and your inexperienced that just strengthens my argument

What are you talking about? I got 2k hours

Dog

I, dog, vow for him to be a genuine player and not cheat. Honey just gets frustrated and manipulates banns like this. Its simply unnecessary, she is the real issue you should be going after. Not someone that actually knows how to play the game.

lol

Strange
lol what? Look man, I'm not trying to cause a problem or anything. I could upload demos of me playing and see for yourselfs or show somebody

an alt?
you're just being delusional now.

lol

Strange
Can I talk to the owner. I don't feel comfortable talking to someone who's being unreasonable.

lol

Strange
wallhacks are looking through walls, not twitching. And also RainbowRob banned you, he really primed with banning people accurately, he also wouldn't ban you for wallhacks if he didn't see it personally. And if you get constantly accused then you might as well have "wallhacks" if many people are complaining that you can see through walls.
Hhhm really primed with banning the innocent?

Drax

Deadpool

Drax

None of the admins on the servers "unnecessarily ban" people. I know for a fact that @RainbowRob (tagging so he can look at the appeal and decide what to do) would not just ban you on suspicion without proof. I'm willing to bet he has a demo of you hacking. Also, stop being so impatient:
look nothing is getting done here. I feel like I wasted my time for even trying.
It takes longer than 30 minutes to get an appeal on a permanent ban. Besides, it's a permanent ban, you have all the time in the world.

lol

Strange
None of the admins on the servers "unnecessarily ban" people. I know for a fact that @RainbowRob (tagging so he can look at the appeal and decide what to do) would not just ban you on suspicion without proof. I'm willing to bet he has a demo of you hacking. Also, stop being so impatient:

It takes longer than 30 minutes to get an appeal on a permanent ban. Besides, it's a permanent ban, you have all the time in the world.
Human Error is a thing you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 10)

Top Bottom