Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My apologies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dee

Sufficiently Lethal

Dee

I would like to apologize for, well, kind of being a Dee just now.

I may have overreacted a bit and I see I was in the wrong
I hope you can forgive me as well Maimix. :S

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
It should be @will5023 who should apologize for being rude to you by posting dumb on your report
rating undone, it was late at the time and emotions were running high, though i still feel it was a dumb report as many people discredited what he was saying both ingame and on the report. and i dont feel like i should have to apologise for it. if you feel that was being rude then perhaps the rating system needs to be removed, i wasn't being rude just giving an opinion and i'm not going to apologise for that. i am however sorry to dee for going off at him more than i am for the rating, i probably could have left the one message and gone but then quotes happened and replies etc. etc. like grizzly said lets drop it.

Last edited:

Kowii

Inactive, But always lurking.

Kow

Don't worry Dee, I'm kinda to blame aswell, seems like I went a bit ahead and didn't stop when I was supposed to stop. :c

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

Russia, ratings are ratings. And to be fair it was a bit dumb. It is only bs to rate dumb hen its informative but you just dislike the person.

Even though a public appoligize was not really needed, it is nice to see as these days people rarely do it even when needed. You have my full respect. X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom