Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted mute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amirbal

Strange

Amir

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/4Elementbal/
The Admin punished me : Jim
Reason : racism
Type of punishment: mute
Why should you revoke my punishment?... first of all i accept my mute but i just want to reduce it because i think 1 week mute is long time for a person who usually plays in blue team in jailbreak servers....
When I got muted for reason of racism. It was because I was away from computer and then my big brother took computer for about 5 minutes. I didn't know what he wanted to do. After that when I came back I saw I'm muted.i asked players what happened and why I'm muted. They told me because I said that word(niggers). But it was not me! And it was my brother. I also knew server is against racism and if someone uses this word even for once he will be punished. and also in real life I'm against racism! when I asked my brother why he did that, he told me he said that word as a joke and making people laugh and he really didn't want to annoy someone by saying that( he also told me he said that to red team).i accept the punishment because when I asked an admin about it he told me your account your responsibility. I just want to please reduce the length of mute. Sorry if I had bad English and thank you for reading this. please judge by justice.

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
YOUR account, YOUR responsibility. You admitted in your post you didn't know racism wasn't allowed implying you never read our rules. On top of all of that, you can't even be bothered to apologize. I personally am not opposed to keeping you muted but at the end of the day, it's Jim's call.

Amirbal

Strange

Amir

YOUR account, YOUR responsibility. You admitted in your post you didn't know racism wasn't allowed implying you never read our rules. On top of all of that, you can't even be bothered to apologize. I personally am not opposed to keeping you muted but at the end of the day, it's Jim's call.
sorry but can you please tell me exactly which part of this post i admited i didnt know racism wasnt allowed? i said i knew server is against racism. but my brother didnt know.

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
sorry but can you please tell me exactly which part of this post i admited i didnt know racism wasnt allowed? i said i knew server is against racism. but my brother didnt know.
Misread, apparently I need glasses, my apologies. My second point still stands though.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

It's up to Jim, you've been votemuted a couple times and muted once for "admin disrespect".
If """"your brother"""" only said nigger to distract, disturb people rather than to offend them then maybe Jim could take it as spam and reduce it to 2 days, it's completely up to him though.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
To be honest I should have taken screenshots or a demo of what happened when "you" came back because I don't really believe it. In our private steam conversation at first you weren't very adamant about making an appeal saying you were too lazy to make one and then finally you said you'd go make one with a "lol" thrown on the end. I don't think you really care and I do think it was you. Since you took the time to appeal I'll reduce it to 4 days.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom