Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Murloc <3's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murloc <3

Strange

moanin

User name: Murloc <3

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:77211750

Who has punished you?
1000 Cold Knights

Why were you punished?
circumventing communication ban

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I'm not necessarily asking for a revoke simply to be able to play. Feel free to Perma silence me. But limiting my play on all servers due to me lashing out on someone saying I'm lying and how I'm not silenced. If it's because of the name change I'm simply trying to find something I can stick with changing my steam name shouldn't block me from play. I didn't even know that was a thing that till today. I know my recent activity has been dodgy and I will fix that I'm just getting annoyed by the people on AUS JB I know that's not a reason but even if I get Perma silenced I won't type again. Just playing casual for 3 weeks straight waiting to play on the only populated servers is ridiculous. I'm not at all attempting to avoid the mute and gag I simply just changed my name a little bit.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
So, the name change is one thing, but it's not actually what prompted the ban. That would be this:
Taking advantage of source bans not loading in to spam racist garbage in chat is the definition of bypassing a comm block. That along with your previous behavior gives me no reason at all to accept this appeal, not to mention I haven't even ruled you out as a suspect for the sudden surge in alt evasion on AUSJB. Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom