Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Murasakino's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImLeo0x

Unremarkable

Lyipzz

Username: Murasakino

Name
Murasakino

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. yes

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? Yes

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:96129387

Your DiscordID
Murasakino#6057

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I usually play on Jailbreak BR, and it is this server that I want to moderate.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I decided to sign up a long time ago, I just didn’t sign up at the beginning because I knew I wouldn’t moderate the server well, because I didn’t know much about the rules, when I read all the rules I realized that many people were doing wrong things, I even warned him, saying: "Hey, you can't do that, it's in the rules", but most of the times they didn't listen to me so I stopped warning and just started reporting, calling adms, mods, but they usually took a while to respond or show up.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
The CometPM

How often do you play TF2?
I'm currently without a computer, but I use my brother's, I usually play from 10:00 - 15:00 GMT Brasília Standard Time

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Jailbreak BR
Mute, Gag, Silence, Spray Ban * - These punishments are given to players who are normally doing "mic spam", "chat spam", "defamatory or racist spray" then: 1st warning, 2nd would ban (in this case the command not to do the things above *) of a match, 3rd would ban two matches, 4th would ban three matches, 5th would ban one day, 6th would ban two days, 7th would ban three days, 8 ° would ban for a week, 9 ° would ban for two weeks, 10 ° would ban for one month, 11 ° would ban for two months, 12 ° would ban for six months, 13 ° would ban for one year, 14 ° would give infinite ban.
Teamban - Usually it is given to the player who did, "freekill, teamkill, or was going to do things that are against the rules of" BLU "https://blackwonder.tf/wiki/jailbreak-rules/#27-blue-team I would follow the same way as above.
Slay / Smite / Explode - It is usually given to players who are doing things like "freekill", "teamkill", or things like the one above.
Ban - The only reason I think to ban a player is if he is avoiding, then that's it.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I would like the rules to be clearer, like:
not be able to do something, but if it is not in the rules of the site, it is kind of difficult to prove that you cannot for a new player, we will need to talk to the mods or adms to be sure, and prove it.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Chig Bungus

Positively Inhumane
Hi,

Mute, Gag, Silence, Spray Ban * - These punishments are given to players who are normally doing "mic spam", "chat spam", "defamatory or racist spray" then: 1st warning, 2nd would ban (in this case the command not to do the things above *) of a match, 3rd would ban two matches, 4th would ban three matches, 5th would ban one day, 6th would ban two days, 7th would ban three days, 8 ° would ban for a week, 9 ° would ban for two weeks, 10 ° would ban for one month, 11 ° would ban for two months, 12 ° would ban for six months, 13 ° would ban for one year, 14 ° would give infinite ban.
Teamban - Usually it is given to the player who did, "freekill, teamkill, or was going to do things that are against the rules of" BLU "https://blackwonder.tf/wiki/jailbreak-rules/#27-blue-team I would follow the same way as above.
Slay / Smite / Explode - It is usually given to players who are doing things like "freekill", "teamkill", or things like the one above.
Ban - The only reason I think to ban a player is if he is avoiding, then that's it.
we don't ban for time period of matches, we punish players in increments of minutes, such as 1 hour (60 minutes) and so on. Furthermore, while I am not a Jailbreak moderator, I am aware of other certain rules that apply to both sides in the gamemode. Please expand more on how you would punish players from both teams breaking rules.

As far as punishments go on your record, you currently have 4 bans and 10 comms blocks on record with our servers. I wont be posting this information as you can look this up using the bans sections of our forums.

In my opinion, your first comm block should have been permanent given the reason, but that is past a year old and hopefully you have learned from that situation.

Man does have 20 days on record playing on our servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom