Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Multiple Vote Mute and Vote Slay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish Fox

Drifty Boi
There has been times I have been on servers where rules breakers seem to come in 2's or 3's. Mostly im guessing its just people that come in groups simply to be annoying and is why im suggesting would it be in any way possible to have like a vote mute or vote slay for up to like 3 people. I feel that this would be useful because of the fact that votes themselves take 30 seconds to complete and then you have to wait for cooldown after that if there is more than one rule breaker.

Jiggly

Wicked Nasty

Hadi

I'd rather not think so as you should call an Admin for cases as such.
The Donator's perk to voteslay/kick should be preserved for singular rare cases in wich the majority of the playerbase of a Server agrees that an individual breaks the rules and deserves punishment, hence the "high" cooldown as increasing its effectivness could lead to abuse.
Altought it is true that especially due to summer season admin availability is low, I am sure that Reports (wich will almost always result in a time based ban) with sufficent evidence will do just fine.

Kriz

Strange

Kriz

This would also be very risky considering a slip of the finger could get someone else kicked, muted or banned. Another reason would be that someone with this power could possibly select everyone but him on the server, to prevent something like this limit it to being used once every 10 mins maybe or you can only multiple slay, mute 2-5 people at once.

D

Deleted member 2120

Altought it is true that especially due to summer season admin availability is low, I am sure that Reports (wich will almost always result in a time based ban) with sufficent evidence will do just fine.
Reports are not instant though.

Jiggly

Wicked Nasty

Hadi

Reports are not instant though.
Report cannot lead to massive abuse as an trusted admin will handle them, whilest Donators just have to get a part of the server to press 1.

Also what I ment more was that if a group specifically targets an server they won't bother coming back when they have a timed ban on the next day.
Just imagine you and your friends trying to grief a server, would you choose one where you where banned already and know that there is active administration or rather switch to another easier target?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom