Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Multiple map extensions

• Thread starter Deleted member 2966
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2966

Hello. In my opinion map extend option should be pickable more than one time, especially on high tier bhop maps. Today I played on bhop_aux and 60+15 mins wasn't enough for me to beat this map, and I had to restart the map again skipping the fact that I was the only player on the server for the entire time. I'd like to know your thoughts on this suggestion.

D

Deleted member 2120

Some maps are super popular and might be picked over and over again. This could get old for some people.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

You should be able to beat maps in 75 minutes. If you couldn't at least you learned a lot and next time you will be. If you really can't get through a section use !p, that gives you noclip but stops the timer.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
For the record, bhop_aux is probably the most difficult map we've got, with a massive end section that must be completed in one go. If any map takes more than 75 minutes to complete, then it's safe to assume the map is out of your league. On bhop_aux, the league is 'beat every other map in under 10 min first' (except perhaps bhop_arcane, where even 12 min is considered a really good time).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom