Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Multi-dumbass report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

Names and ID's
Deathmenace - STEAM_0:0:161157406
Ty-Rex - STEAM_0:1:155425716
Ruubean - STEAM_0:0:179110527
Ultra Mann - STEAM_0:1:116978408
Tro - STEAM_0:0:176964954
Duydao0110 - STEAM_0:0:225788330

Rules broken

Deathmenace - Mass freekilling, ignoring Warden's orders/not with warden during Warday
Ty-Rex - Ignoring Warden's orders/not with warden during Warday
Ruubean - Freekilling, ignoring Warden's orders/not with warden during Warday
Ultra Mann - Freekilling, ignoring Warden's orders/not with warden during Warday
Tro - Ignoring Warden's orders/not with warden during Warday
Duydao0110 - AFK on BLU team

Evidence
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_gaIJB2C01iNzQ1eUxvTktNUm8
The file is roughly 1:30 in length.

Extra Information

This was the final round of the map, it was a Warday announced by Shanky. He said to his guards to follow him, clearly stated in the evidence provided.

Those that stayed in cell area were baiting and some freekilled, as well as the mass freekilling pyro shown in the clip.

After I stopped recording, the BLUs that were in cell area were STILL in cell area for another 2 minutes, before the AFK BLU came back, freekilled a Medic that was, for an unknown reason, standing on the Yellow Line in main cell area. I figured the majority of the recorded evidence would be sufficient here.

I also decided to report all of the above players because the round was so fucking stupid, and the BLUs displayed such incompetency that they should not be allowed on BLU to begin with.

I am aware that some reported may not receive a punishment, and that is fine. They're noted in this thread.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
As you alluded, it is difficult to punish these guys. Mostly due to Shanky's mic taking a dump. People even ask him what is wrong with his mic. The most clear thing I heard was Shanky saying "I am just gonna wait until people follow me" which is not clear either.

However, Ruubean opened the cells and then Deathmenace began the destruction. Ultra Mann just seemed confused. (not an excuse, but it did not seem malicious.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom