Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined MrRage's Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrRage

Strange

MrRage

Username: MrRage

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? [U:1:443759599]

Who has punished you?
10000 Cold Knights

Why were you punished?
Favortism for doing jump for lr when i forgot to make people go to medic.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I Didn't know what else I could've done that was fair for everyone without trying to break any rules. I couldn't make them come down for climb because It would kill them. The report said that I didn't see the Medic Jump even though I did and had a view of everyone. I also never said that they had to finish to get lr. All im asking is to lower my punishment I don't think I should be tbanned forever.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
I Didn't know what else I could've done that was fair for everyone without trying to break any rules.
You could've granted their request to go to medic instead of denying it and forbidding medics from healing, for one. You made your own bed forcing them into climb.
The report said that I didn't see the Medic Jump even though I did and had a view of everyone.
That may be true, I admittedly didn't constantly watch you while you were doing the order. The more prevalent point, and the one I should've made earlier, is that you did a "Jump for Death/LR" order in the middle of a minigame that requires constant jumping. You shouldn't even be giving that order unless all the reds are in a neutral position, you were just trying to clean up your mess.
All im asking is to lower my punishment I don't think I should be tbanned forever.
You've been constantly getting teambanned for over three years now. Even if I disregarded Wanka's acceleration of your ladder (which I won't, both of your responses to your previous reports certainly justify it), this would still be a month long. I believe this shouldn't be up for removal until then.
Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom