Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Mr.silas Discord ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.silas

Mildly Menacing
What was your type of punishment?
Banned on discord

What is your Discord name?

HEROES NEVER DIES#5118

Who has punished you?
Viking 34

Why were you punished?
The reason was that i spammed

Why should we revoke your punishment?

I only typed once @ a.dmins @ own.ers @ ..ma.nager once and i didnt get a warning and after my ban Viking was abit smug about it and i dont remember the exact word but it was something like this
"I kick him first but i think a ban would be appropriate" (i will get to the part when i know that)

I waited like a week if he would say anything about my ban and when i would i ban. Didnt happend.

So i made an alt.. which i shouldnt have but i deserve to be punisherd for that. And i didnt do much on that aka didnt break any rules exept for avoiding punishment but someone banned me on that alt (I made that alt because i thought the punishment was quite bs) and after that ban i tried to contact viking on discord

(he blocked me on steam for joking around with overkills name on pubs and i tricked Melectrome, and i thought i made it clear that it wasnt overkill but i stopped after that day) and he didnt answer so i made another alt to just contact him on because he didnt anwser and i would leave when he accepted my friend request on discord (leaving the blw discord server)
[i forgot to do it so i was on the server for acouple days but i left to day because he accepted it and i wasnt online on that account until today) so i asked him if he had a date he would unban me or do i have to make an appeal.

He said i need to make an appeal and i was writing something and when i sent it he had blocked which is quite rude (and if you need to see the conversation we had i can just copy paste it.)

Mr.silas

Mildly Menacing
Adam? - Alex 2017-Today at 10:40 PM

Hi

Viking34-Today at 10:41 PM

Hello

Adam? - Alex 2017-Today at 10:41 PM

Had to join the discord on this alt and also i am Mr.silas

(to contact you)

i left so dont worry

but i am wonder if i am geting unbanned or do i have to do a ban appeal?

(you banned me for spamming @ admin @ owner and @ manager)

like 3 weeks ago(edited)

(had to make an alt because you didnt respond to my friend request on discord.... rude)

Viking34-Today at 10:46 PM

you should have written an appeal way before making any alts at all

Adam? - Alex 2017-Today at 10:49 PM

well to be honset you were kinda smug after you banned me and i tried to contact you but you blocked me on steam (before this because i impersinated as a joke which you didnt like) i tried discord but you didnt respon and you didnt give me a warning when i did it once, and i "only" typed it once

ClydeBOT-Today at 10:49 PM
Your message could not be delivered because you don't share a server with the recipient or you disabled direct messages on your shared server, recipient is only accepting direct messages from friends, or you were blocked by the recipient.

Only you can see this — delete this message.

Mr.silas

Mildly Menacing
As i said earlier i should be banned for making an alt but i wouldt have to do it if i didnt get banned for "no reason" and he would have said something about how long i would be banned

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
No warnings? What are you talking about?

Here's you spamming 13 tags on me alone
13.PNG

Here's you getting kicked
kick1.PNG

Here's you getting kicked again
kick.PNG

Here's you getting banned by Jim
banj.PNG

Here's you getting another chance
unban.PNG

Here's you getting kicked and then banned in quick succession
kickban.PNG

To be continued, immediately

Attachments

• kick1.PNG
    kick1.PNG
    9.9 KB · Views: 231
  • kick.PNG
    kick.PNG
    9.9 KB · Views: 173
  • banj.PNG
    banj.PNG
    6.7 KB · Views: 240
  • unban.PNG
    unban.PNG
    9 KB · Views: 190

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Here's Jim telling you using alts is bad
alt1.PNG

Here's your alt getting its messages deleted, three times
3.PNG

2.PNG
1.PNG

No idea what you wrote, but it was probably along the eloquent lines of
alt1_2.PNG

And finally, here's proof of your third account bypassing punishment yet again
alt2.PNG

Bonus:
steam.PNG

That's you. You don't seem to think it can ever be your own fault, and you have absolutely no regards for our rules or policies, as can be seen with your extra accounts.

There is absolutely nothing that suggests you won't just make even more accounts if you can't get your main unbanned.

Mr.silas

Mildly Menacing
You know, you're right. I have forget some events but you're right, i deserved to be banned for my past immaturity and be banned for my alt.
I am at fault, but you have been at bit rude by not accepting my friend request on discord when i tried to contact you (i should have maybe wrote on your steam profile) [plus how would you have know that i tried to contact you]
So i ask you to decline this and i will make another one when i become more mature. (plus sorry for being abit rude)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom