Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Mr. Quackers's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maximus-Kek

Strange

Maximus

User name: Mr. Quackers

Name
Maximus

Your Age

Your SteamID
1:0:145806237

Your DiscordID
LunaEclipse#9342

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
Blackwonder AUS | Jailbreak, Blackwonder AUS | Hightower

Why would you like to become a moderator?
Honestly I can respect the rules if I need to and I know when its time for the joke to be over. I'm almost on every day and can be seen actively doing stuff in the server. I also see this as an opportunity that there a distinct lack of admins on.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
I don't remember the names but i have spoken to some.

When are you usually available to play?
Every Monday, sometimes during the week and on the weekends. This does vary about school and work.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Being generally offensive (Either using voice/text, sprays ect): Warning, 1-2 hour mute/spray ban (Putting in mind how bad it is), 1-2 days mute/spray ban, 1 week mute/spray ban, Another warning, Perma Silence/Mute/Gag/Spray Ban

Straight up cheating: Evidence gathered, permaban

Freekill/MassFreekill: 1-2 day teamban, 1 week teamban, warning, perma teamban

Doesn't have mic/doesn't know how to Blu: warning, 1-2 hour teamban, 1-2 day teamban, 1 week teamban,

Camping: Warning, slay

General rulebreaking: warning, slay

As you can tell these are mostly jailbreak.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Konny

Notably Dangerous

Konny

Hello Mr. Quackers!
I'm just quickly pointing out a few things to do with your application:

Being generally offensive (Either using voice/text, sprays ect): Warning, 1-2 hour mute/spray ban (Putting in mind how bad it is), 1-2 days mute/spray ban, 1 week mute/spray ban, Another warning, Perma Silence/Mute/Gag/Spray Ban

Doesn't have mic/doesn't know how to Blu: warning, 1-2 hour teamban, 1-2 day teamban, 1 week teamban,

This seems to be missing a lot of key rules and punishments. I recommend you to read some accepted applications to get a good idea of what we expect here on blackwonder, and what would be a acceptable app.

You have been muted twice for mic spam, which is worrying. Especially someone going for mod. Your chat logs are questionable, for example: "personally i dont give a single fuck wut u wants to be " "mightie shut it u failed abortion " "fucking retard " "holy fuuuuuck " ect. There is also a little but of lenny face bind spam. As a mod, we need to be helpful to others and not insult and put down other players. Theses traits do not show what a mod should be like.

If you want a good chance, please change your behaviours and add more punishments to your punishment section. Other than that, i haven't seen you around AUS | hightower or AUS | Jailbreak so i don't know how you act in game.
That's all i had to point out.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
You’re making ninja edits to your app but not communicating anything to us. You also aren’t on our discord server.

x9_raven

real
Staff Member
Admin
User name: Mr. Quackers

Name
Maximus

Your Age

Your SteamID
1:0:145806237

Your DiscordID
LunaEclipse#9342

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
Blackwonder AUS | Jailbreak, Blackwonder AUS | Hightower

Why would you like to become a moderator?
Honestly I can respect the rules if I need to and I know when its time for the joke to be over. I'm almost on every day and can be seen actively doing stuff in the server. I also see this as an opportunity that there a distinct lack of admins on.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
I don't remember the names but i have spoken to some.

When are you usually available to play?
Every Monday, sometimes during the week and on the weekends. This does vary about school and work.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No
You're still missing plenty of punishments and have rough punishment ladders. I recommend that you read the guide on how to make a proper application (https://blackwonder.tf/threads/staff-application-how-to.13572/). You could also look at accepted applications to get a better understanding on how punishments work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom